[RESOLVED] Game not loading issue v2.1.4

[Update] Pocket Plants v2.1.6 is now ready in Google Play. It has got a fix to the game not loading issue. Please let us know if you are still having any loading issues with this update. Thank you!

Hello guys,

Some players have reported the game not loading issue, ie, game stops loading at 91% and not going any further. We would like you to know we are working to find a solution to resolve the issue. The ETA is around 2-4 weeks.

For the players who are experiencing the issue, delete and reinstallation is the only way to regain access to the game. If you have saved your game with Google Play / Game Center /Facebook/Kongregate, you should be able to get your progress back after reinstallation.

Please let us know if for any reasons you are having issues getting back the old progress.

We are very sorry for all the troubles caused and thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Mars

Hi, I tried to reinstall but couldn’t get back my game progress. I didn’t manage to save my old game ID (according to Facebook record which is not overwrite is 10154427325648123) and it’s now taken over by new game ID Y3tWb8Hwg. The name I used in the game is idyllic88. Is there anyway to retrieve my game progress as I have reached stage 5? Thank you very much.

hey, I played Pocketplants for days, but it started over after i was in world 5. Please help me to reconnect with my pld account! my id is vPMS8RHwp ​​​

this,happened to me also . I’m so said

#版本安卓,没有绑定第三方账号来存储游戏,现在进不去游戏也不知道自己ID是多少…
#发现好多人都是这种情况,游戏不错可这bug也太大了

你好klidaw,

谢谢你的反馈,我们正在修复这个问题,请参考上方的主贴,修复工作需要2-4个礼拜。如果已经遇上这个问题,目前唯一暂时的缓解办法是删除并重装游戏。

如果你曾经用Google Play、Facebook、Kongregate账号来保存过游戏,那么重装后连接这些账号可以重新拿回之前的游戏数据。你可能还需要再走一遍新手教程才能成功连接这些账号,届时会有弹窗提示选择本地还是云端数据,请记得选择云端数据。

如果在恢复数据的过程中有任何困难,请随时联系我们。

你好,我因為進度調一直停在92%所以刪除重新載了遊戲,結果資料就不見了,有綁google雲端但可能被覆蓋過去了,點了facebook的沒有反應,我可以拿回我的進度嗎?現在的新ID是MCj22~wji,昨天的進度是第五世界,facebook的名字是戚紹錦,喜歡這遊戲,但真的不想重玩了

你好,我們通過FB名字找到了以前的遊戲進度。現在已經把進度轉移到了新的ID上。麻煩告知一下是否能夠正常加載。謝謝!

I had the same issue the other day. I just restarted my phone and it went back to normal. It wasn’t necessary to delete the app and reinstall it.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know!

I did not have my progress restored after reinstallation, even though I reconnected Google Play.

What should I do next?

Hi emily,

Do you still have your old game ID before the data loss incident? Along with your new ID, we can make a data transfer for you. If you don’t remember you old ID, you can send us your username and new ID instead. Please note the username search is case sensitive, and we need the exact name to successfully locate your data.

Thank you for your patience!

Hi
我的數據檔案也一樣不見了 在我重新下載登入後
這是我原本的ID:YPraa8QcB (已經開啟地圖三了)我也有綁定FB (FB名字是陳孝蓉)但是他無法讓我進去這個的紀錄
現在遊戲新的ID是vC!aaarcg
我希望可以解決
這是好遊戲
想要原本的紀錄 不想重新開始

数据已经转移到新的ID上了。麻烦你看看数据是否恢复了。

另外,我看到你已经下了v2.1.6,这个版本含有数据备份bug的修复。如果之后还有类似问题,请随时和我们联系!

谢谢!

@emily @Nijuu @cat10910 @klidaw

Pocket Plants v2.1.6 is now ready in Google Play. It has got a fix to the game not loading issue. Please let me know if you are still having any loading issues with this update. Thank you all!

那我要重新載app還是直接點選app開始遊戲

直接点选app开始游戏就可以了。进去以后,可以去设置》关于我们》工作人员里面查看现在的版本是不是2.1.6 :)