[RESOLVED] Game not loading issue v2.1.4

已經沒問題了 非常感謝~
但是我有一個bug
就是我的好友 好像無法更新他們的進度狀態
比如說 我朋友現在19等三地圖 但我只能看到他13等二地圖(最一開始加他的狀態 就在也沒更新過

请问他现在是可以正常登陆并且玩这个游戏吗?能否也请他更新到最新的2.1.6, 然后再看一下进度能否更新?

他是正常登入剛也有登入過
不確定他有無更新
但是在我還沒更新時就有這樣的狀況
但對方看我的並沒有~

我们会仔细排查一下这个问题。如果他更新到了2.1.6,仍然还有这个问题,也请麻烦告知一下。谢谢!

他已經更新啦~
可是問題還是一樣沒變欸~
不好意思 謝謝你啦

好的,谢谢告知!另外,他的game ID是多少?

我不確定是不是我的問題
他告訴我 他看我的地圖 植物 等級 都是一樣的(跟我現在的等級東西一樣)
但我看他的一直卡在第一次加好友的時候 再也沒變過了(他已經19等還20 但我看到他的還是13

你好,我的更新一直卡在91%
在刪掉重新下載登入後
我的數據檔案不見了(已經開啟第五世界了)
我也有綁定FB,FB跟google的名字都是戚紹錦)
但是他無法讓我進去這個的紀錄
現在遊戲新的ID是FnfzA9Ztp
我希望可以拿回舊的帳號,很喜歡這遊戲不想重新開始
拜託請幫幫忙!

你好,进度已经转好了。请你看一下是否OK?
你现在的新ID使用的版本是包含卡顿91后进度丢失问题的修复的,所以,如果在这个版本上再出现同样问题,还麻烦和我们联系!

谢谢!

I downloaded the update and lost everything…my ID is M3NQuDgEp I don’t have the old ID, but I had been connected to Facebook so not sure why the update deleted everything…please advise as I was on world 6 and had several super plants…thank you

Hi Vikingpeng1,

Sorry to know you are having trouble with the game. It seems the ID is a brand new one and doesn’t have any previous progress linked. Can I please grab your username in the game before the incident to look you up in the database? Thank you!

It could have been Erik paq, that’s what it defaults to, not sure if I had changed it the last time…thanks again

We found the progress and have transferred them to your new account. Please let me know if you are still having issues accessing the data.

Thank you!

Thank you so much! Great customer service! Thanks again!!!

You are welcome! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. :smiley:

Hello, I updated the game yesterday, and it went fine really, I played and everything, but today it stuck in de 91% :sweat: and I restarted my phone and is still stuck there, what can I do? Since I dont have my last ID, just the new one and I’m conected to google play :cry:

Hi MariaJG,

I’ve sent you a private message regarding the issue. Thank you!

Every time I open it it freezes at 91 or such percent, sometimes 100. I get to play once or twice after a reinstall then it freezes again. Reninstalling fixs but really, other people are having this issue can it be sorted. These posts have been going on about this issue for around 2 months now

This is indeed a very tricky issue. It was a bug we had in v2.1.4. In v2.1.6 we had a bug fix to resolve the loading issue, however, the issue returned in v2.1.10. We are anticipating the update this week will put a final stop to this issue.