I’m pleased to let you know that v3.0 is live. The goal of this version is to improve early stage players’ gaming experience. This is achieved by balance changes and UI revamp. We’ve also sent some Crystals to your mail so you can spend on the new changes.
- UI Revamp: (Upcoming feature: UI revamp)
- Merge equipment/outfit into the Hero section.
- Hero and Pet is now accessible while in the Adventure section. We’ll also apply this to Arena, Guild, and Glyph Mine in the next mini update.
- Market: a place to merge all shops together.
- Fit Tower: includes functionalities of Daily Fit Quests, Player, Powerup, and History.
- Add some animations to the main screen
- Improve the shop menu
- Finish the Fitness RPG storyline
- Fit-Pts: use Fit Points to open Fit Chests (known as Step Chests in the previous versions). Fit Points can be earned by walking or completing Daily Fit Quests.
- Optimize screen display for tall Android Phones
- Daily Fit Quest: increase Energy rewards
- Fit Chests: increase Fit Stone and Crystal rewards, also increase Crystal cost for additional draws
- Daily Quests:
- Add Fit Stone rewards to some of the quests
- Slightly increase Crystal rewards
- Dark Rush: increase rewards
- Glyph Mine: increase Energy cost
- Add Fit Stone rewards in the check-in event
- Increase Guild lottery’s winning chances
- Increase Energy bonus for Fit Chests
- Greatly Increase Fit Stone, Knowledge Stone, and Will Stone bonus for Fit Chests
- Reduce Step -> Energy bonus
- Reduce Ancient Rune costs for early-stage powerups but increase for late-stage powerups
- Reduce Energy cost for hero levels < 120
- Increase Energy cost for hero levels >= 120
- Reduce Fit Stone costs, but increase Will Stone and Knowledge Stone costs for improving star-rating
- Slightly reduce Silver cost for equipment levels < 40
- Slightly increase Silver costs for levelling high-star equipment
- Higher star-rating equipment now sells for more silvers
- Reduce Gem costs for improving star-rating
- Greatly increase Silver drops
- Reduce Silver rewards in map rewards, also adjust the maximum map rewards storage accordingly (the duration is unchanged
- Blessing Gem and Power Gem now drops at x-6 and x-9 stages, improve their chance to drop
- Increase the daily challenge times for x-6 and x-9 stages
- Reduce the drop rate of high star-rating equipment
- Increase Silver and Legendary Rune rewards in star rewards
- Increase prices for high star-rating equipment
- Increase 5-star hero price
- Increase the drop rate of Epic and Legendary pets in Arena shop
- Increase the drop rate of Rare pets in Guild shop
- Increase the level requirement for selling high star-rating equipment
- Slightly increase the Crystal cost for refreshing shops
- Increase Silver cost for pet levels > 200
- Increase Crystal cost for mutating pets
Please let me know your feedback!