[Poll Closed] Need your feedback on the upcoming UI changes

My gamer Id: roxstar

It’s me roxstar, I think this is my gamer id nvrker35

There should only be 6 characters. :thinking:

Here’s an easy way to copy your ID to the forums.

ID: 6428je

I am a new user and am loving the game but definitely have some suggestions.

I agree with some others that it would be nice not having to pay for previous days.

Rewards for over 10k steps
In general, I aim for 20k steps a day. It would be nice to see the game reward those who do over 10k… I assume gathering fit points have little use once the 10k is reached (or am I missing something?)

Knowledge Stones in Marketplace
I can get 20 legendary Rune for 50 Metal of Honor or 7 Knowledge Stones for 80 Metals of Honor.
Knowledge Stones are already hard to come by compared to others. So only giving 7 stones feels a little like rubbing salt in the wound… it is not enough to do anything. 20 stones like the legendary Rune would be better.

It would be great if it was more streamline where say 20 is the standard amount of most items for purchase… and additionally this increases by 5 every X number of Levels because we need more per level. This is what I have seen in most other games.

Idea To Encourage Exercise Based on Striiv

The Best Idea I’ve seen was Striiv’s challenges. It really got me moving. There were a range of small activities to do which would give you power to use to do things on your land.
If you rejected one challenge, it offered an easier one (Do 50 steps instead of 100 steps for instance. ) It does not seem to exist any more but it really helped in getting me moving and they were generous with the rewards.

I miss it and would love to see a version of these challenges in the game…
Maybe have 10 per day to gain extra energy. Or other stones.

Below are some of Striivs challenges. The concept was brilliant.

Do 4min of Activity in 5mins - Cost 200 pts Reward 3x 2400 pts
Do 2 mins of Activity in 5mins - Cost 100 pts Reward 1500pts
Take 200 steps in 15mins - Cost 100 pts Reward 1000pts
Burn 400 calories in 40mins
Take 200 steps in 2mins
Walk 600 more steps to finish your building.

Hard to Collect Enough Stone To Evolve Everyone

I find collecting the stones needed to evolve gets too hard (especially the knowledge stones). It is creating a kind of game lag where the game moves along but I have to wait for days to gather enough material to evolve 1 team member. Then I’m back to almost zero to save.up again to evolve the next one. It’s not a huge thing but it is frustrating. It would be good if it was even a little easier or had a few more opportunities to gather needed material… maybe chests for over 10k would fix this.

Otherwise the above are just suggestions, I love the game and appreciate all the work that has gone into this. I have been looking for something since Striiv and this has been more than I thought would be possible. Thanks for building this.
:smile:

2 Likes

I love your game :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I placed my vote, my ID is 4x9dgb
I would like toee bigger tabs on the bottom.of the hero, market, and pets. It is too easy to tap off of the sections.

ID = 8xxgg7

RPG Feedback and Suggestions

Guild Rewards:
*Auto-send to Mailbox (like tourney rewards)
If not for everyone, add as a benefit to SuperPass Subscription

Daily Fit Quests:
*Why is it in Military Time?
*Stand Up - open window earlier than noon
*Floss - window should be later than 6pm

Main Story Quests:
*Why are the rewards so minimal?
*Put the Daily tab at the front

Pet Rebirth:
*Don’t kick me back to level 0 if my rebirth fails - that’s double punishment - I’ve already just wasted all my Fragments, now I have to use ANOTHER resource to level up again

Homepage:
*I liked the layout before - with the large Fit Tower and the easier layout so I could do things as a round-about checklist rather than randomly searching everywhere for things I need to do

Fit Chests:
*I liked when it was tied to steps because it was easier to track progress

1 Like

@NaCl

As one with a SuperPass subscription and who may therefore be a bit biased, I think that’s a great idea! It would save me time, just like the SuperPass magnet does, while still allowing non-paying players to get the same rewards if they want them bad enough. :clap:

As a leader, I’m almost always playing right at the deadline so that I can determine who checked in. So, this isn’t even all about missed rewards to me. It’s about having to click Get four times, read the email four times, accept the rewards four times, and delete the email four times. Same rewards. Every day. That’s busy work.

Definitely not complaining about getting rewarded four times per day (for those about to play the world’s tiniest violins :wink:), but just seeing room for improvement here.

Better still, why almost military time? I see 05:00 in the game that really means 5:00pm. Confusing, since military time would actually be 17:00.

Agreed, and should be a very easy fix. When doing most of the daily tasks at once, I really do wish it was the first tab. The second tab should be weekly. The last tab should be main story. Then it would be ordered from short-term (most used) to long-term (least used). Would be much better. Might not seem like much of a change but the longer one plays, the more this current way gets tedious.

1 Like

ID: d5wp3d

I would like the currency for upgrading the equipment to be different but other than that. Love the game and those features that I voted for are convenient but not deal breakers for playing the game.

@Indigoblue

I also aim for 20k steps per day. You do gain some extra energy for steps from 10k to 30k. It’s not a lot, but it does add up over time. You can also buy a lottery ticket for each 2k steps each day, to a maximum of 10. I do it to help make our guild grow faster and it does give extra guild currency too. Not cheap though.

On the one hand, the best purchases in the arena store are the 6-star chest for 6-star equipment and fit stones to evolve heroes and upgrade their active and passive skills. Oh, and maybe pets too at some point.

On the other hand, I did spend arena currency to buy quite a few knowledge stones to advance quickly early on. In hindsight, it really helped and I’d do it again.

Once you have four heroes evolved to 7-stars, you will no longer think that knowledge stones are in short supply. I could definitely use more fit stones now though!

Player ID: kkb3xp

My biggest issue so far has been the inability to collect previous days steps - as it has been for others I’ve noticed. Stuff like merging the quests would be fantastic, and I’d love to be able to get my chests from the home screen again but to lose 14000 steps (yesterday) because I didn’t open the app until after I got home from work and let the dogs out etc is really frustrating. Especially days like today where I’m crazy busy at work (and 11 hour work load with 6 hours to do it as one person) and can’t check during the day at all.

… I’ve also noticed that since the update the game isn’t registering my steps which is incredibly frustrating and again makes me wish I could connect my Garmin watch ._. According to my watch yesterday was 14,101 steps. According to the game? 200. It was never once out of my pocket at work. Even the Apple health app has me logged at 13,694 for yesterday.

1 Like

Thanks for those great tips. Especially on the Store.
I didn’t know about the extra step up to 30k. Good to know on that one. :+1::blush:
I have done two lottery but has you mentioned it does get expensive…
Hmmm… I have read up on the class change which sounds interesting but it’s good to know it helps with the stones… I am probably too impatient for my own good…
Lol.
:smiley:

1 Like

Once you get to 7-stars for a given hero, you can’t currently evolve any further. So, knowledge stones therefore become useless for that hero. All bets are off if/when 8-star heroes are possible though.

I won’t tell you that although my primary team of heroes is fully evolved, I’ve only managed to evolve one piece of 6-star equipment to 7-stars then, or that it took 2,700 blessing gems and and 1,200 power gems to do it.

And you want to know why I won’t tell you the truth like that? I don’t want to be cruel. :innocent:

Oops. My bad! :grimacing::crazy_face:

My Bad. 3q8dmq Thank you

This game is fun and so cute. I love it. :slight_smile:
ID: vb2p7e

Game ID: Selah
I absolutely adore this adore this game thank you

Hi, the game id is in the settings page just below your nickname. Can you please copy it here?

Thanks!

I’ve sent the crystals to all the ids up to this post. Please let me know if you haven’t received them.

Thanks!
Mars

1 Like

I like the update for the most part, was unsure regarding the home button at first but its kind of working out.

Would like to see an extra fit chest (unrelated to the post)

Also like the ability to access that hotbar from most different screens now :slight_smile: game id 57v8py

I believe you were waiting for my gamer id: jkkv48! Thank you!