New server: Power Tablet

Hi guys,

We are going to launch a new server on 28th Feb.

Happy walking!
Mars

zw5pm
My master code for this new server.
For those still below level 30.

What’s with all the lvl 300 players on the new server?

Yeah, it’s weird, some of them have power which exceed 20 million.
I even saw with with 1 billion + power.
Strangest thing to me is that the heroes levels and equipment don’t seem to reflect their power values at all.
Like there’s some arbitrary multiplicative link.
Perhaps hackers, or some weird bug or exploit?

Also I was kidding they have hundreds of million power or billions is because they have a hacked ipa of the game you can’t get it

In the new server my guild isn’t functioning?

Here is what happens when I click my guild tab. I didn’t leave, and my leader hasn’t kicked me, but I don’t seem to be on the roster anymore?

How does LordV, at just level 26 and just 5 days in, already have a 180th level 5-star Rose, a 41st level 5-star Jami, and a 50th level 5-star Tayla?

That’s an unbelievably large amount of resources required in such a short period of time and I have serious doubts that it’s even remotely possible.

1 Like

Same here, I left. It didn’t seem like they were too active!!!

@marspark

LordV now has a 180th level Rose and 2 other 100+ level heroes.

Server just launched less than a week ago. Doesn’t seem remotely possible. Please look into this.

@marspark

LordV continues to gank everyone in the arena. Please put a stop to it. It’s ridiculous. Makes me wonder, as a paying customer, if I’m making a big mistake playing this game long-term.

That’s four 6-star heroes all at level 150+ in less than a week.

I know you’re generally trying to put a stop to it (as was seen when all the level 300 players ganking us were dealt with earlier), and it’s the weekend, but this is the kind of thing that can ruin an otherwise good game.

Well the good news is, that in a day the arena season will end and he will be in a bracket by himself. It will probably take most of us another season or two to field a 200k power team. He will be alone by himself for a good time, if he somehow didnt cheat.

He’s been taken care of.

1 Like

So are they cheating or hacking? Assuming that that is what’s being done. That is so not cool, here we are the ‘legit’ players & it’s hard 4 me to upgrade/evolve my heroes…im new soif any one can guide me to a beginners thread, I’d really appreciate that thanks.

Here is a basic forum post with tips:

Community discord has a few good guides along with some answers to questions people have asked:Shikudo

1 Like

Stuff happens. They’re gone now though. :slightly_smiling_face:

As for a beginner’s guide, I can’t help you there but I can offer some tips. I played on the last server for about 6 weeks.

I made it through hell mode with 2 mages, a priest, and a warrior. That combination seemed to work fairly well, at least for getting through the story.

The going got easier when both mages evolved to 6-stars. That’s when you can cast a bonus spell that hits all the enemy at once. You’ll be given a choice of skills to pick. I picked that one. Twice.

As for the priest, I looked for equipment that let me cast holy shield on multiple targets. Made things easier.

When the warrior evolved to 6-stars, I picked the skill that stopped him from dying for 2 rounds, which made progressing much easier.

As I did battles to progress, I always tried to put the warrior in the row that was taking the most damage, and everyone else in the other row. This can make a huge difference.

As for priorities on how much to level each hero, mages were highest (especially the first 6-star mage), then the priest, and lastly the warrior. The best defense is a strong offense?

Ask 10 different people, and you’ll get 10 different answers. shrug shoulders

Come to think of it, best advice might be to just walk and have fun playing, and not worry about best teams and optimizing. Not that I can take my best advice. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

@marspark

It’s happening again, this time in League G. Lê Tèo has provided me with his/her impossibly powered team to fight.

Sorry to be a bother, but please work your magic and deal with it again. 9 days of being ganked by this probable cheater/hacker does not appeal to me. And I also (no doubt) say this on behalf of at least one other real player in this league.

If this helps, I saw his/her name in this league a few days ago, before the season ended. That’s obviously not possible. I was looking to see what guards I’d be facing and there he/she was.

As a side note, my power rose a bit, because after the season ended, I promoted a mage to 6-stars and I swapped out my 2-star fighter with a 5-star fighter I bought in the hero shop with crystals I just purchased with real money.

Update #1: And… the ganking has begun. Sigh.

Update #2: He/she just created a new guild called Dragon-VN and players are flooding into it. What a mess he/she is making. Sigh.

Update #3: The cheater guild is already level 2. Making excellent progress in competing with the legitimate guilds. Sigh.

This is the 3rd time in a week that cheaters/hackers have directly affected me. Is this what I can expect long-term?

I’ve just checked and he’s picked by the auto detection algorithm. We have been working on a permanent fix for quite some time and it’s still going to take a while since it involves re-programming the server code.

In the meanwhile you can either reply to this post or message me about potential cheaters and we’ll have a look if the player’s not picked by the auto detection system.

Thank you for your patience and your understanding!
Mars

1 Like

Thank you for your thoughtful response. I know it’s frustrating for all involved.

Would it be possible, without too much work, to use the auto detection when someone tries to create a new guild? That would prevent lasting damage even after the cheater has been removed. Imagine what it must be like for a player to join such a guild only to find that the leader was removed. I think one guild became an inactive hulk from this. Maybe. Or, in my case, the frustration of coming up with the resources to create a new guild only to find cheaters making them for free.

Just a thought. I’d understand if it’s too time consuming or too complex to easily implement before you work on a more permanent fix. Hey, I’m just relieved that you do have long-term plans to fix it.

On a lighter note, I did write a 5-star review of your game in the App Store recently. That’s how much I enjoy playing it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I kicked about 5-6 cheaters from my guild that were lvl 300 in first few hours of the server. They went on to create almightybaa and some other guild before being moved to cheater purgatory.

One guild was taken over by the players who joined and and the other stayed static ever since.

2 Likes

Funny that they joined your guild. Maybe they were trying to blend in inconspicuously. Ha!

I’m sure there are some legitimate players who joined that static guild and have some stories to tell. Wha a letdown to get into a guild so early only to see it go dark.

Part of me hopes that static guild does go active again. Any legitimate player still patiently waiting in there to take it over probably deserves to be it’s leader. Unlikely though. Very unlikely.