New server: Power Tablet

94w7e Is my master code for those under 30! Also seeking a guild, please keep me in mind if a spot opens up thank you :slight_smile:

@Trisen

Congrats to Dragonkin for reaching level 5!

Thanks, it takes a bit to lvl 6 so we don’t have to be in such a rush anymore.
Lost Soles should get there in a few days :slight_smile:

Your guild deserves to be in first place. I could have started our guild about the same time you did, but one of my my mages kept screaming, “Level me!” :crazy_face:

Hi everyone, I am Harat, leader of Power Max.
I hope to reach lvl 4 soon. It’s good to (try to) compete against players like you, Trisen and Rhandar.
Good luck to all of you and we’ll see us ingame :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Harat!

I’ve been watching both you and your guild climb through the ranks. Let’s just say that right now, I’m more motivated by your guild to hold the second spot than try to take first from Dragonkin. :grimacing:

My main goal is to ensure our guild is strong if more guild events are someday added to the game. Well, that and lose some weight in time for hiking season. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@marspark

This player just appeared in League D with only 64k power, and is winning. I check the leaderboards for each league often and I don’t think I’ve ever seen this player before.

Please investigate. Thanks!

Update: Now he’s pulled a vanishing trick. I’ve seen this behavior before. I suspect he’ll try to blend in when someone reaches League D. The last time someone did this they also made a new guild to compete with legitimate guilds (as seen earlier in this thread).

It’s also possible that the problem here was dealt with by the makers of this game, and if so, thank you!

@marspark

There’s a probable cheater/hacker currently dominating League G.

Please work your magic. Thanks!

Update: Player dealt with. :+1: