[WIP] Progress loss and restoring

I don’t remember my old ID.
The new one is M3XNbyHtp.
And both the new and old user name is 科技龍.

Ive lost my acct when i reinstall the game. Old acct id is vn~ZaQCZp, new acct id is M3!Aju@Xp
Name on both acct is caleb. Thanks!

Hi Freya,

The ID actually remained the same. I have refreshed the account. Please let us know if you have any issues accessing the progress. Thank you!

I’ve got issue #2, it appeared about 10 hours ago, then in couples hours everything was good, but now again - order list is full and so on. Timestamp of saving (Last saved time) is always new, it’s always the last time I’ve opened the game.
How can I help you to locate the problem?

Hi Caleb,

Sorry for the troubles caused. The transfer to the new account is done. Please let me know if you have any problems accessing it. Thank you!

Hi Cortes,

Thank you so much for the information!

Can we please grab your ID to further look into the issue?

Also, can we please get some details on these questions?
Are you using an iPhone or Android?
Which operation system have you got?
Do you remember anything specific you did in the game before the incidents?
How do you usually exit the game? Eg, tapping home button or back button, removing the app directly from the app thumbnail window (background)

Thank you so much for helping us out!

id: FCd9mFS$i
Iphone 5, ios 8.3 (12F70)
I didn’t notice anything specific before or after launching app, I really tried to find if anything wrong with wifi/lte or may be time, or another apps - I notice nothing.
How I quit: press the center button on iphone. I do not remove app from memory.

While I was writing this answer, all of a sudden I notice that now it’s look like everything is good and I can see a progress. So right now at exactly this second everything good.

My progress was completely lost. My name was Kalidarl. After logging in and seeing the progress lost the app crashed and I can’t get it to load. My user is was YP_2U5G5B.

Hi Kalidarl,

Sorry to know you are affected by the issue. I’ve found the progress in the database. Are you able to get in the game at all, or is the crash issue preventing you log in? If the later, we must get around the crash issue first: could you delete and reinstall the game? This should resolve the crashing issue. Once you are able to get in, could you grab the new game ID after the new player tutorial? I will make the transfer as soon as the new ID is ready.

Really sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

O lost progress right after i purchased rubbies to help buy something. The progress erased the plant i had and also pushed me back to needing again 6 more plants to finish 3rd level. It scares me to buy anythin again here

I lost all my data after I reinstalled… Please restore my data for me and my user name is Vivian Kuan.

Hi Vivian,

Pocket Plants username is limited to 8 characters, do you think you might have used another name?

Also, can I please grab your current game ID? The ID is found on the game settings page. We can try to find some useful information using that ID to locate your previous progress.

Thank you!

Hi Mzmiqeyt,

Can I please grab your game ID? Did you purchase any rubies from the ruby shop (in-app purchase)? The the rollback reset the ruby purchase? Thank you!

The game has provide me a new username. My previous username should be Vivian K.

Thank you

Hi Vivian,

Thank you for your patience! The data has been restored to the new ID. Please let me know if you have any issues accessing it. Thank you!

It’s working!!! Thanks a lot…

1 Like

Here is my new Id: FPa$pUhXi

Hi Kalidarl,

Thank you for your patience. The progress has been transferred to the new ID. Would you like to check if everything is OK now? Thank you!

IT won’t open again. It just keeps crashing. :crying_cat_face:

Old User name: micmimi
Old ID:MCSGRCTKp
New ID:vCEQqs~Eg