[V4.0.1 released] V4.0 honor badge negative issue

UPDATE:v4.0.1 has gone live to fix this issue. Please go to the store and update it manually if it hasn’t been done automatically.

Hi guys,

We’ve just identified the cause of the issue and it’s not server-wide (will only happen to users who meet certain criteria). Therefore we’ll start compensating the loss of the honor badges. Please leave your game id in this post so we can send them over.

We are releasing a new version at the moment to fix this issue, and please do not purchase any more honor chests in the current version which could lead to bad data.

Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Mars

2 Likes

ekj3bq

Thank you for fixing this!

@Rns410 Thank you for the waiting. I’ve sent the honor badges (a little extra for the trouble you’ve gone through) to your in-game mail. We are releasing an update to fix this issue so please do not purchase any additional arena chest which could lead to bad data.

Thanks!

ng9m3y

Thank you very much!

@Jojjee Thank you for the waiting. I’ve sent the honour badges (a little extra for the trouble you’ve gone through) to your in-game mail. We are releasing an update to fix this issue so please do not purchase any additional arena chest which could lead to bad data.

Thanks!

1 Like

8x28gm

Thanks for fixing!

1 Like

xmjd2b, thank you for the quick fix!

1 Like

@Gabe, @Brendan_Bickford Thank you for the waiting. I’ve sent the honour badges (a little extra for the trouble you’ve gone through) to your in-game mail. We are releasing an update to fix this issue so please do not purchase any additional arena chest which could lead to bad data.

Thanks!

Add me to your list : 4xnnvx

But what I had was negative points for winning in the arena. It was strange.

b93k8p It was already highlighted in a separate thread.

1 Like

Mvqgwv

This happened to me as well, just now. Thank you for fixing this.

1 Like

3q59n4 Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

4xqkyb thank you very much

1 Like

64wjbn is my id thanks.

1 Like

@Yukichibi @xuvy @BPiet @BeautyMayBleed @Raczom

Thank you for waiting. I’ve sent the honor badges (a little extra for the trouble you’ve gone through) to your in-game mail. We have released v4.0.1 which fixed the issue. Please update it and thank you again for your patience!

Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. This is a display bug, it happens when someone won against you while you are battling your opponent. You can check the battle log to double check.

Thanks!
Mars

hi marspark, thank you so much fir your help. i accidentally hit the chest twice so im still down 660 medals from where i started :man_facepalming:t3: is there anything you can do?
4xqkyb

@xuvy Thank you for waiting. I’ve sent the honor badges (a little extra for the trouble you’ve gone through) to your in-game mail. We have released v4.0.1 which fixed the issue. Please update it and thank you again for your patience!

Thanks!

Hi - For some reason my game updated but I still show a negative in honor badges. Here is my ID again: mvqgwv.

My ID doesn’t have numbers in it. Am I giving you an incorrect ID perhaps? This is what shows in my settings. Thank you.

Hi Mars,

My user id is w8mwqb and i have also issues with the honor badges.

Hope to hear from you.

Kind regards,
Ketels