[V4.0.1 released] V4.0 honor badge negative issue

Hi @BeautyMayBleed, can you please manually save your game first (settings -> save game)?

@Ketels Thank you for waiting. I’ve sent the honor badges (a little extra for the trouble you’ve gone through) to your in-game mail. We have released v4.0.1 which fixed the issue. Please update it and thank you again for your patience!

Thanks!

I got negative points for winning games, doesn’t sound like the same thing. Weirded me out. But here’s my ID anyways. 577nbq

It happens if you win an attack and lose a defense (the other player attacked you at the same time). Check battle history too see if your points add up

2 Likes

I just saved my game. Thank you.

1 Like

I’ve got -4100. My ID is 5799dj

Thanks and stay safe.

1 Like

@BeautyMayBleed @Riliam Thank you for waiting. I’ve sent the honor badges (a little extra for the trouble you’ve gone through) to your in-game mail. We have released v4.0.1 which fixed the issue. Please update it and thank you again for your patience!

Thanks!

Hi my I’d is:
xmjqvn

1 Like

I tried updating but I’m still on negative

Is it just me or are pet pieces dropped less often? It feels that way, but maybe I’m just having a run of bad luck. Though my wife felt the same way as well.

Did the chance of a pet piece drop from looting go down in the 4.0 patch?

1 Like

579m6n

Thanks for fixing it! I have a lot of negatives and the last chest I tried to open when the bug happened didn’t let me choose the equipment I wanted. It didn’t even show it to be honest. Now I have -3k honor badges and haven’t ”won” any from arena recently. Thanks again.

1 Like

Definitely less pieces. I had stats down somewhere from previous. I’ll see if I can find them to compare

1 Like

That would be nice. I don’t recall it feeling the same in the beta, but maybe I didn’t notice. It’s a little frustrating since there are twice as many pets now.

Lots less pet pieces. And fewer weapons/armors sets. But lots of random level six pieces. I have no idea if any of these have any value.

1 Like

I am wondering if pets proc less, but in higher numbers when they do.

For sure, more pieces per hit. At least “praying” means a lot of higher level pets, quicker. But now we you need those crystals… :smirk:

d5m5qn

Thanks for the fix!

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from [V4.0.1 released] V4.0 honor badge negative issue:

Well here’s my number: w8m2y4

1 Like

You can’t get set pieces from looting at all anymore.

You can get rares (purple), and there’s no set or skill bonus on those, but they can improve two stats. Some of them are pretty good. However, in beta I didn’t have time to accumulate enough good ones to compare someone outfitted with them to someone with a 5 piece set.

@Mari @Drachasor @Brussels,

Thank you for the discussion.

1. We are evaluating the drop rate of pets
  2. Rare equipments’ growth rate are up to SS + an extra attribute so 6-star rare works well with 6-star set. The overall change is considered as a buff because you couldn’t get any 6-star set in stage loots in the previous version
  3. Myself is doing a few ‘Super’ prays if I see epics in the reward pool, and one ‘Basic’ pray + one ‘Premium’ pray for extra resources or pet pieces :slight_smile: