V3.1.8 Release Notes

I’m also having the issue with hanging at 85%. Sorry, don’t remember my ID. My username is Stephen I think.

Same issue here: Id: 3qqdj4

@marspark

My username is @maebi. Don’t know id.
I checked for the new update but doesn’t seem like there is one available yet.

iPhone X
Server was the second server (don’t remember the name)
Not sure what other specs would be helpful here.

Hi, is there any news on how long a fix might take please? Thanks x

1 Like

Is there any way to make sure we don’t get kicked out of our guilds over this??

1 Like

Agreed, I literally joined a new one hours before this!!

Hi, out this morning but happy to help test from 2:30pm GMT onwards. Ex IT manager, now retired on health grounds, so around rather a lot of the time :laughing:! iPhone XS and iPad Pro 2018 both up to date.

Username: Maddmum.

Have reinstalled app but gets stuck on the Server/Progress Selection screen or 85%

Best of luck fixing it.

Game ID : pq9vw4 (main account) —> after beeing stuck at 85% i deleted the app fully and reinstalled fresh. ( the app freezes & crash when I attempt to restore this account into new game install )

Game ID : d5w729 (alt account) —> stuck at 85%

Unhappy Mega superpass user here.
For now…

Unable to class change to philosopher. Almost worked first time, now doesn’t show philosopher as option and won’t clear the screen.

@Duuude may I grab your game id to investigate?

My user name is gorzan. I’ve updated my iOS, deleted and reinstalled the game and now when I load it my account doesn’t show up on the server list.

Hi @Alex_ck,

• does the crash happen before or after you press YES
  • after it crashes and you reopen the app, does it show your new progress or the old progress?
  • after it crashes and you reopen the app, does it stuck at 85%

Thank you!

Hi @Peanut,

• does the crash happen before or after you press YES
  • after it crashes and you reopen the app, does it show your new progress or the old progress?
  • after it crashes and you reopen the app, does it stuck at 85%

Thank you!

Hello @marspark,

The application crashes after I press “Yes”

The moment I click “yes” the loading icon shows up for 2-3 seconds and than the BG music makes a weird crash noise & the app doesn’t respond for many minutes.

Eventually, after many minutes I forced shut the app

When I reopen the app, the ID (twin peak) was not restored and it prompts me again to select which game ID I want to restore.

I Tried 4-5 times already with the same result.
( i retried after a soft reset / complete shutdown of my phone.)

The image is saved as a loop . It stays stuck forever on restore screen. Once the music crashes

Thank you for the update. Please give the TestFlight beta a go and let me know if it fixes the issue: https://testflight.apple.com/join/FEY2P498

I don’t remember my id but my user name is TyNv_30 or tnv_30 can remember :thinking: may I ask how long the 85% glitch will last for ?

Please give the TestFlight beta a go and let me know if it fixes the issue: https://testflight.apple.com/join/FEY2P498

Thank you! Please give the TestFlight beta a go and let me know if it fixes the issue: https://testflight.apple.com/join/FEY2P498

I am unable to use test flight it’s unable to set up, is there any other way to fix this 85% bug.