UPDATES: the 85% stuck has now been resolved!!
- We’ve submitted a build and will release it as soon as Apple approves it. If you want to play right now, please download the beta version: https://testflight.apple.com/join/FEY2P498
- The beta version is identical to the live version except that you cannot make purchases.
- The crash/stuck is related to a new date format after we upgraded our programming tools. If you are seeing anything weird related to timers, please let us know!
Please leave your game id in the following post if you were affected by the issue and I’ll send out compensations.
Updates July 29th
Finally, the TestFlight beta has been approved: https://testflight.apple.com/join/FEY2P498
For those who stuck at 85% or crashed when retrieving progress from the server, please give it a go! The build is not guaranteed to fix the issue as we can’t reproduce the bug on our end. However, we’ll be rolling out patches frequently on this link and the program will last until all issues are fixed.
Please let us know how it goes. If the issue is fixed, you can play normally in this TestFlight version except purchasing.
Updates July 28th
iOS 85% stuck
We couldn’t reproduce the bug at our end. However, we are going to rollback some changes we made to optimize the startup flow. We’ll submit the build within the next hour, but it’s going to take some time to get reviewed.
In the meantime, please leave your email and we’ll invite you to test the build on TestFlight. It can help us validate the fix and you can start playing before the build goes live (if everything goes well). Please note that the TestFlight version also needs to be reviewed, but it can be a little faster than the actual review by Apple.
Updates July 27th
This is due to a new policy for Android 9.0 and we’ve already submitted a build to Google Play. Please update it after an hour or two after the review is completed.
iOS 85% stuck
We are still investigating this issue and it’s going to take a little longer since we can’t reproduce the issues here with 4 iPhone devices. We may try a few things first thing tomorrow morning and may invite some of the affected players to the TestFlight program.
Again really sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you very much for your patience. We are going to compensate affected players after we release the iOS build.
I’m pleased to let you know that V3.1.8 is live. This is (hopefully) the last major update before V4.0 and please let us know if there are any issues.
Mega SuperPass subscription:
- New step buff: convert 120% more energy with first 15,000 steps every day
- Skip ads: collect ads rewards instantly
- More daily resources
- Automatic mining functionality
- Guild group check-in rewards are now sent to players’ mailbox when group check-in count is reset
- Stage challenge quests are completed if the stages were previously cleared
- New shop layout: able to purchase class items without counting down
- Fixed some power-up description
- Fixed a red dot bug in History
- Fixed a bug when there should be only 2 daily tasks for random stage challenge
- Updated some faq copies