V3.0 Release Notes

It really depresses me that I’m getting so much less energy for my steps each day. I worked really hard to reach such a good conversion rate, and to have it nerfed feels like you just took all of that effort away from me. It’s probably dumb, but this feels like a deal-breaker simply because I’m too depressed to play when I open the game and see the pathetic conversion rate.

@Davros is right. Huge delay.

So I did some testing yesterday & discovered when I first open the game, it takes 3 full minutes after clicking on the fit tower for it to load (the game is frozen during this time). After it loads the first time, I can open it within seconds any additional times. However restarting the game means the wait goes back to 3 minutes again. (& the game has to be restarted once a day to refresh the adventure levels and daily quests). I’m currently using my phone only to track my steps. I have tried Google fit before but found it very unreliable to count steps correctly.

Also the game is crashing entirely after I watch an ad for the fit tower quest that gives you 30 energy for watching an ad. The ad finishes playing but when I go to close it the game crashes & I have to restart it. I don’t get the credit for watching the ad & the fit tower takes another 3 mins to load up again.

The other thing I hope you’ll consider is that since my energy count has dropped so much, I no longer watch ads in order to get the 20% bonus. 20% of a tiny amount simply is not worth sitting through a 30-second ad for. And I’m not going to use gems to buy the upgrade because it’s depressing to pay for something I already had but was taken away from me. If you had kept the energy conversion rate the same but added the ability to pay for a bonus with gems, I probably would have done that. But having you take the decent conversion rate away and then require me to buy it back is a deal-breaker for me. I know that the upgrade came with a generous gem bonus, but in the long run it is not going to come close to making up for the cost of replacing what you took away.

@Blainemuffin This has been my experience as well.

2 Likes

@WalkingDahlia thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Actually the amount of energy you can earn per day has been increased in this update and evenly distributed in all the functionalities. We had a discussion regarding your concern and we are open to make adjustment after evaluating for more feedback. Please give the game a few more days and let us know how you feel and believe me they are important.

Happy walking!
Mars

We’ve just released a minor update to patch the ad problem, please give it a try. We are still investigating the huge delay when opening Fit Tower. If you find anything unusual please let us know. Thank you for your help in advance!

Hi, thank you for the feedback, do you mind to create a new account on a different server and see if you have the same issue? Thank you very much in advance!

Hi, do you mind to create a new account on a different server and see if you have the same issue? Thank you very much in advance!

@LotteryD, @Blainemuffin @WalkingDahlia we’ve just released v3.0.4 (Android) to patch this issue. Please give it a try and let me know if there’s any problem. Thank you for the wait. Once v3.0.2 is approved for iOS, we’ll submit v3.0.4 right away.

1 Like

So far so good. I was able to open the fit tower right away after updating. I’ll test it again later when I’ve collected some steps. Thank you!

One thing I noticed (before the update but it’s still happening) there’s a dot next to the Powerups even though I don’t have enough runes to upgrade any. I feel like it shouldn’t be there unless there’s enough runes to upgrade a powerup.

I reported the powerups bug earlier. My version of the bug recently went away when I finished upgrading one of the advanced chests. Thought the bug might have been tied to that chest upgrade. Unfortunately, it’s not the same chest upgrade your screenshot shows. :thinking:

There is one similarity though. Might just be a coincidence, but your screenshot shows Chest #3 and Chest #7. Mine did too.

1 Like

Thanks, tower opens at normal speed now!

So I went on a walk today & opened up the game. It took 4 minutes of the game being frozen until the popup finally appeared and the game unfroze. The fit tower opened right away when I clicked on it, at least. It did used to take a minute or two for the game to calculate a large number steps before the 3.0 release, but I’d got used to that. Four minutes is a bit long though.

I do like the look of the new UI layout & love how it still gets green & vibrant when you get a lot of steps in a day.

Hi, I love the new interface, but the old version was way better in my opinion. I dont understand why there’s no more power stones in x9 and x6 stages, but the cost for upgrades went massively down, so it’s okay

Still love this Game :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hehe, same here, easily getting high step count with this game :blush:

I am also looking forwards to more interactive guilds and would love a quick fix to get all the arrow-shaped buttons (or their click area) larger.

2 Likes

We’ll have a look, I suspect it has something to do with the large volume of your data.

@marspark
So…not to sound ungrateful , but do you have any idea when the two other classes (Hunter & Shaman) might be released? Can you provide any details about their development status? (Are the being worked on currently? What stage of development are they in?)

I’m not seeing how you earn the same amount of energy, unless you are referring to choosing energy as your treasure chest reward, in which case players are than sacrificing tokens, which they were getting before. I would love to keep playing this game, and I want to believe you that I get as much energy from walking as I did before, but I’m not seeing it.

The current priority is still on UI and early stage optimization.

In terms of the development schedule, we’ve drawn all the classes but have no ETA on the delivery. We’ll announce in an upcoming feature post when it’s about to happen. Please stay tuned!

%E4%BC%81%E4%B8%9A%E5%BE%AE%E4%BF%A1%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE_04044c12-df4e-4ab6-be51-68cc80712976

%E4%BC%81%E4%B8%9A%E5%BE%AE%E4%BF%A1%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE_77465fd5-5aca-4233-a4b2-055740ccdba6

1 Like