The Focus Plants app keeps restarting while during a focus session

I didn’t remove the background of the Focus Plants app. When I open the app, it did not open where do I leave it off and it pop up on the main screen. When I start the focus session for a little while, the app keeps restarting while I am in the focus sessions during locking the screen. I activate all the improved focus settings but the app keeps restarting and causing the focus session to fail. I always didn’t notice the app restart. I activate a strict focus session.

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Please send us a log after a failed session so we can start from there. Thank you for your patience!

Please wait for a while. Sometimes, the Focus Plants app keeps restarting while during the focus sessions sometimes only. But it is not always. I am currently unsure about that focus session would failed or not failed

@marspark :warning: The game keeps restarting while I am in the offline focus session. It makes me fail the focus session. It might have a bug. Why the app was closed :question:

It is totally weird in the offline focus session. :worried: :cry:

@marspark This is a problem related to the focus session failure. Before the major updates, these things don’t happen in the offline mode. After the update, this thing happens while during the offline mode. It is totally weird. :cry::thumbsdown: :crying_cat_face: ERR_FOCUS_SESSION_FAILED_DUE_TO_THE_RESTART_APPLICATION. I already sent a log.