Reduce raindrop cost by 40% essence

I recently bought that best wonder essence that reduces the raindrop cost by 40% and it’s not in my inventory. It could be because I have all those purple plants unlocked already because before I didn’t have this bug. This is the first time I tried buying it to reduce the cost by 40% for regular plants but it didn’t show up in my inventory.

Hi, yeh, the essence won’t show up if you have unlocked all purple plants. Please leave your id so I can probably refund the sunshines to you and remove the essence.

I had this problem also. Seems like we should still be able to buy that wonder essence and get a different plant given the huge reduction in cost of raindrops. My I’d is 5jpexk. Please also give me a credit. Thanks.

Here is my ID: b86q7x

And I agree with Annwyl, it would be great to be able to buy and use the essences with bigger reductions even if we get basic plants from them. I’d spend sunshine just for that nice raindrop reduction, plants become very expansive later on in the game.

Hi today all my essence were gone (the blue ones) and just now I bought one to test the theory and I received nothing. I had in the teens of the blue essence. Still never received a refund for the multicolored essence I bought. Getting one plant every 2 to 3 days is not motivating. Just my thoughts. I’m not sure I want to keep going at this point :(. Anything new coming our way?

Also, we still getting essences from the chests. I’m done with all epic and rare plants so now getting essences in chests is totally useless… would be great if we could use them for regular plants or remove them once we have epic or rare plants already.

@Kuhz @Annwyl

Hi, I’ve refunded 15 sunshines for purchasing that essence. You will still get essences through chests because our plan was to add a storage functionality where you can sell those essences for sunshines. We’ll probably implement it after all the social functionalities.

1 Like

hey can I get a refund on my sunshines too? is that possible lol (I got an essence I realized I didn’t need)

Hi @babybumbum we are working on an update that utilizes the essences. Please stay tuned!

I thought about doing the same. But, I completely all candy world plants and candy essence doesn’t show up anymore, so I had doubts. That’s why I avoided using the purple and blue magic essences to save them for more expensive lands.
But there are certain avatars I wanted to have so I made rare and epic plants with basic essences.

1 Like

Hi, i also bought this expensive essence but I didn’t receive any. It was >100 sunshines, can you see this in my account?
It’s not that I have unlocked all plants of some kind or something. Can i still receive the essence?

Hi @q3dxvv, we’ll be utilizing the hidden essences in the next major update, please stay tuned!

1 Like

Hello,
Could you please refund my purple essences, too? They went missing after I unlocked all epic plants. My ID is 8gw6px.
Thank you!
Best regards
E.

Hi @8gw6px, thank you for reaching out. The essence is hidden if you have planted all the available plants from that essence. The current update (v2.1) utilizes the extra essences and we’ll be adding a storage functionality in a future update so that you can see all the essences.

I have recently bought 3 essences that reduce raindrop by 40 % yet haven’t received any. Could I have my sunshine back?my I’d is w493vr

@Mariamaria, thank you for reaching out. The essence is hidden if you have planted all the available plants from that essence. The current update (v2.1) utilizes the extra essences and we’ll be adding a storage functionality in a future update so that you can see all the essences.

Can someone tell me how many epic plants are there in total? Coz I have unlocked 5 epic plants only (and I have no candy plant till now), but I have stopped getting Wonder II purple essences.

If you put in nursery, 3 hearts is common plants. 4 hearts is a rare plants. 5 hearts is an epic plants without looking their information. Outside of the plants looks the name colour. If the name is green colour, that one is a common plants. If the name is purple colour, that one is a rare plants. If the name is pink colour, that one is an epic plants. Unfortunately, I can’t tell you how many epic plants in total. I also need to finish up the handbook to be know.

1 Like

2 epic plants per book, so I think 20 epic plants in total. Epic plants increase whale raindrop rate by max, so I focus on getting rare and epic plants first.

It might be incorrect also because other plants might be epic plants also. Need to discover to know it is an epic plants. The plants handbook did not tell you until you unlock the new plants.