New skins for techsaur & tree

Sorry but could you just explain if the limited skins are only available for X days before they’re gone from the shop or do they only last for X days and then you have to buy them again?

Hi Blainemuffin,

The limited skin is available for x days before they are gone. Once the skin is purchased, they are to stay permanently. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! How often will there be new ones to purchase? And will the expired skins ever recycle back into the shop or are they gone forever?

Hi @Blainemuffin, we are still deciding how often we release new ones. The old ones may return if there is a large demand.

1 Like

Hi I purchased the resaurcher couple days ago but skin hasn’t changed. I still see my techsaur with eye mask on. Is that normal?

Hi Fuzzytofu,

Can I please have your game ID to further investigate? The ID is found on the game settings page.

Thank you!

Hi my ID is vn229yz2p Thank you

Hello I also purchased Resaurcher and don’t have an updated skin, can you check on mine too? Game ID: FnFxsVPd@

Here are screenshots of my saur shop and main screen.

Here is the second screenshot.

@sakko303 @Fuzzytofu

Sorry for the troubles caused. I’ve sent the skin to your account. Could you claim it in the message section?

Thank you!

Got it! He’s adorbs!

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue as well i.e. my techsaur is without the resaurcher skin. My ID is vC7nzUDd!. Thanks.

Hi crabsticks,

I’ve re-issued the skin to your account. Could you claim it in the message section? Thank you!

Got it! Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I’ve bought the Techsaur skin (the one for 500 rubies), and now the techsaur is back to sleeping…
Kaze Lav - YPiv!e8Pd

Hi Kazeodori,

Did you purchase the Techsaur during its free trail period? It had a 1 hour counting down time.

Also, did you just purchase the Techsaur skin? Or did you also purchase the Resaurcher skin as well?

MP34TiPd!
I bought the Resaurcher!
Mine is sleeping.
what do I do?

What’s the point to paying $$ if the feature is locked! :frowning:
If it can’t be used, it shouldn’t be available for purchase.