I’ve compiled a list of suggestions, some are more helpful, some are more wishful!
Remove duplicates option- self explanatory, with this function, it should remove the duplicate with the lowest value. This would be great to have on the main bag and on the individual hero type’s equipment list.
Batch Sell- 1-5 star option- add this option
- Show next Powerups- there’s an arrow to look back but none to look forward.
- Characters- all the characters are the same, though attack differently. Perhaps that’s meant to be part of the challenge of Hell mode but it’s not as fun when the characters all look the same. I found it so enjoyable when I first started playing to see the different enemies with each level in the Normal mode. It wasn’t surprising to see most of them repeated in Nightmare mode but it’s a bit boring to know they’re the same for each level in Hell mode (though I’m only on the third level there, maybe they change as I progress?)
- Similar to Pocket Plants Amethyst Tree- Perhaps there’s a Powerup for this that I’ve not reached yet, if not, it would be great to have an option to speed up the rate in which stamina is collected.
Higher Step Counts
Bonuses- Bonuses should increase the more you walk, not cap out at 10k steps. If the idea is to get users moving and more fit, they should be rewarded for doing so. Even a bonus for each 1,000 steps above 10k would help. Wouldn’t users be tempted to walk for just another 10 minutes to earn a few more crystals, stamina, etc?
Higher cap- Set a higher step cap limit, or have no limit. Interestingly, it seems the step cap on the Fitland server is higher than on the Fit Tower server. The Fit Tower server’s cap is definitely at 30k, but the Fitland server’s cap looks to be 40k. Even if it’s not additional energy conversion but some kind of bonus for those walking more. I’m guessing you have algorithms in place to weed out the cheaters versus the user that are honestly getting that many steps.
- List of available skills- Right now it’s just comparing and replacing that reveals the possible skills, it would be great to know all the skills that are available.
- Refresh Shop- Currently, gift packs are only offered as a single purchase. Once you buy it, it’s gone. Refresh the shop every month. Add more chests with single items- 100 Fit Stones or 1000 Blessing Gems- whatever, into the mix.