Fitness RPG has won "Best of 2019"! Fit Tycoon post

My ID is y5dqq6 thank you for the gift i like this game tycoon

I’ve sent 180 diamonds to all the accounts up to this post. You may need to re-open the app to see the changes. Happy walking!

Congrats you guy!!
ID: bw9p77

@Taigamisa Hi, I can’t find your game id under the system, please double check it. Please note this is a promotion offer for Fit Tycoon so please leave your Fit Tycoon id to receive rewards. Thank you!

Im so happy for you guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: your app/s are great no wonder you guys have that

Username in app: 5jnnx2

#SendingHugsFromThePhilippines!

My game is is … bm4kj8 :love_letter:

Hi, I can’t find your game id under the system, please double check it. Please note this is a promotion offer for Fit Tycoon so please leave your Fit Tycoon id to receive rewards. Thank you!

I’ve sent 180 diamonds to all the accounts up to this post. You may need to re-open the app to see the changes. Happy walking!

I love your games! Awesome job!
Here’s mi ID: b2j4x7

Hi, I can’t find your game id under the system, please double check it. Please note this is a promotion offer for Fit Tycoon so please leave your Fit Tycoon id to receive rewards. Thank you!

My ID: bder7w
Thanks

ywp355 is my I’d code

my id is w8vm7j. thanks mars <3

My ID is bj7np2. Thanks in advance :blush:

@wet @Hangtran_137 Hi, I can’t find your game id under the system, please double check it. Please note this is a promotion offer for Fit Tycoon so please leave your Fit Tycoon id to receive rewards. Thank you!

bj7np2! Love your games :heart_eyes:

Yes, it is bj7np2 on fit tycoon.

Nice!
My game ID is b9xke9

Game id: ekjg3m

Thanks for creating these games