Fitness RPG has won "Best of 2019"! Fit Tycoon post

oh wow. never knew it. i will download it and come with id update. https://delicerecipes.com/ thanks for this post and for the gifts.

1 Like

My ID is yr56v2. Congrats

1 Like

I’ve sent 180 diamonds to all the accounts up to this post. You may need to re-open the app to see the changes. Happy walking!

Hi, I couldn’t find your code in our system. Can you please double check it? Thanks!

bvd3qv is my code. I am so pleased I have found these games.

1 Like

[quote=“marspark, post:1, topic:8082, full:true”]
Hi guys,

We want to share the exciting news that “Fitness RPG” was chosen as one of Google Play’s Best Apps of 2019!

We’d like to take a moment to thank all of our players. Please leave your game id so I can send you some gifts to your account!
bg7gz5

1 Like

My game id is bg7gz5

1 Like

Hi really good game so far my id is y5zjzz

1 Like

Bg7xwq is my game ID

1 Like

I’ve sent 180 diamonds to all the accounts up to this post. You may need to re-open the app to see the changes. Happy walking!

My ID is bqm988
Thanks for asking

1 Like

My game I’d is bqm988

1 Like

b94jgp
Well deserved prize for a great product with amazing support!
:purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::heart:🤍:blue_heart:
Ps, sorry it’s so late, I don’t “do” winter :grin:

My id is 64wv6k

Congrats on the top game (only just got notification so sorry its a bit late)

Hi @Kristin @Tenya_iida , I can’t find your game id under the system, please double check it. Please note this is a promotion offer for Fit Tycoon so please leave your Fit Tycoon id to receive rewards. Thank you!

Ah, I misunderstood, sorry, not in that game

1 Like

My game ID is b4eqzj

1 Like

My ID is y5dqq6 thank you for the gift i like this game tycoon

1 Like