Fitness RPG has won "Best of 2019"! Fit Tycoon post

thank you! mk3evy
-jrossi

Hi, I can’t find your game id under the system, please double check it. Please note this is a promotion offer for Fit Tycoon so please leave your Fit Tycoon id to receive rewards. Thank you!

My I’d is b4x3gj thank youuuuuuu

1 Like

Hi, I can’t find your game id under the system, please double check it. Please note this is a promotion offer for Fit Tycoon so please leave your Fit Tycoon id to receive rewards. Thank you!

My game id is yzwp8r

1 Like

I’ve sent 180 diamonds to all the accounts up to this post. You may need to re-open the app to see the changes. Happy walking!

Congrats! It’s a brilliant game.

My game id is md3pw5

Or bk7kmr

Not sure which one applies :slight_smile:

1 Like

iD is on my settings as yrk2pz

1 Like

y5n3e9 is my Game ID

1 Like

I’ve sent 180 diamonds to all the accounts up to this post. You may need to re-open the app to see the changes. Happy walking!

Hi!
My Id is yz5x4w.
Thanks!

1 Like

My id
bjg9n6

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi, my Id is yrkgmx, thank you for this game

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

Mine is: 56wewv

Hi, my game ID is y8zkdw

1 Like

Hi! Game ID is: bxkk9d

1 Like