Fitness RPG has won "Best of 2019"! Fit Tycoon post

Hi everyone my id is y54jnx

1 Like

:grin: and here is my id ydndmp

1 Like

I’ve sent 180 diamonds to all the accounts up to this post. You may need to re-open the app to see the changes. Happy walking!

Great job I played your other Fitbit games except the space one. Rpg √ Pokemon type one√ come to mind. Great job congratulations.
Ben S. Bensanborn5©g if u need any feedback or future game testers or ideas. My in the game ID is:
yed2pv

1 Like

I’ve sent 180 diamonds to all the accounts up to this post. You may need to re-open the app to see the changes. Happy walking!

My game id… y5z3eb:star_struck:

1 Like

Hi,this is my Game ID:~b2wjek

1 Like

first time player here my game id bxvre8

1 Like

New user and just subscribed. Game ID: bkennz

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you! I like the game a lot so far!!!

Heya! Fun games all of them and congrats on the price!

My ID: bgpgr3

2 Likes

Hello,

My id is rkkp3d

Hi, I can’t find your game id under the system, please double check it. Please note this is a promotion offer for Fit Tycoon so please leave your Fit Tycoon id to receive rewards. Thank you!

my game ID is gjekx7

Hi, I can’t find your game id under the system, please double check it. Please note this is a promotion offer for Fit Tycoon so please leave your Fit Tycoon id to receive rewards. Thank you!

My game iD is _Bibbeth_SNR

Hi, you can find the game id in the settings, it’s a 6 char combination.