Lost Soles guild members

Yay, just joined. You’d think the 3rd on the list wouldn’t have so many players not logged in for weeks! So happy to join what seems to be an active guild. Just can’t check in till tomorrow :confounded:. Looking forwards to boosting the group points from then on… :blush:

2 Likes

Hey there, thanks for joining the team!! We try to keep ourselves as active as we can :blush:

Happy stepping!

1 Like

Hi. Patchy here. Just found this forum while looking for a solution to ads not playing in my game. I was happy to find it. Good walking!

2 Likes

New phone and no game :angry::angry::angry::angry: it’s not showing up in Google play :gun:

You can download it here while it’s not on the play store: https://m.apkpure.com/fitness-rpg-gamify-your-pedometer/com.shikudo.fitrpg.google/download-apk-info

Hi guildies!! :smile:

I thought I would advertise this post made a while ago by the guild’s creator. Although some points are now a little outdated, it certainly helped me out when I first joined Lost Soles!

Happy stepping!

2 Likes

I think it’s also MEGA important to message either myself or @Rocky7 if you are unable to play for any reason!

That way we know to keep your spot in the guild if we know that you will be returning when you are able to :blush:

2 Likes

Handy to know how it’s viewed by you guys. I’ve switched to&from quite a few since getting booted while the iOS app was locked out. So I’d like to add that leaders should check there aren’t any major issues like this going on before booting people. However happy where I am now in your active guild. My approach is to always super check in, as disability often prevents me buying lottery tickets! I do sometimes get there though, and have managed to get one today :grin:

1 Like

Definitely! And I am trying to be mindful of this because I was in the situation where I was removed bc of a game-breaking bug and I couldn’t get a hold of the leader.

It can be hard if either @Rocky7 don’t have a way of knowing how to reach a member, so it helps us out tremendously when members post here with their in-game name or by sending us a message

I know it’s late but…
Hello everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Can’t… Log… In… To my old account!!! Have re installing the app all day yesterday… Done the tutorial over and over again!!! Send pv to @marcwhatshisname… So sorry guild members :pray::sob:

1 Like

No problem emmi, thanks for letting us know!

You’re looking for @marspark ! :wink:

@Emmi88 did you send me an email? I’ve just replied to that. Thank you for reaching out!

Zupatta here. Or nevetS depending upon the day. Happy I found the game! Glad to be a member of the lost soles! Walking for the health of it!

2 Likes

Getting my new iPhone tomorrow, hoping I can get back in the same day, but just in case… :grin:

2 Likes

Holy smokes ladies and gentlemen, we have reached level 13! :partying_face: :partying_face:

Thank you to all of our team members and all of your contributions towards getting us here.

Happy stepping towards level 14 and beyond! :star_struck:

4 Likes

We have reached level 14! :hugs:

A big warm thank you to all of our team members helping us achieving such great heights.

To any team members who haven’t said hi yet, please do! @Rocky7 And myself are always happy to hear from you! :blush:

Happy stepping!

3 Likes

Drumroll please! :drum:

Welcome aboard to our newest co-leader @Cybergal! :partying_face: :clap: :clap:

Thanks to cybergal for her great contribution and communication with myself and @Rocky7, she will be helping us to keep the team running smoothly so we can continue to grow as the number one guild!

If any team members know are going to be away or inactive for a couple of days or more, please let myself, Rocky7, or Cybergal know so that we know not to remove you from the guild!

As always, happy stepping! :athletic_shoe:

1 Like

Thanks Peanut and Rocky, happy to help with the guild! :slightly_smiling_face: and since we just grew again, welcome to our newest members! hope you find this thread and introduce yourselves too!

2 Likes

Huge congratulations to the two newest combatants in rank S of the arena, Buffon and Weihong! :muscle: :muscle: both proudly elite members of Lost Soles :slightly_smiling_face:

Whoop those guard bots right into next week! (when you can then restart the league and whoop them again :rofl:)

Great work!

1 Like