Lost Soles guild members

Lost Soles has just been upgraded to level 16!
Great work everyone :partying_face:

3 Likes

Not again… :wink: congrats on the lottery win Rocky!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy to contribute!

2 Likes

Between me and the dog we’ve managed to delete everything!! I’ve checked in today already, but just in case it takes a few days to get restored :triumph::sob:

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know! Hope it all gets sorted for you soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fingers crossed, I got a clarification query, so probably be another day at least now

Normal service has been resumed :slight_smile: @marspark is a star :dizzy:

1 Like

Our guild is almost 3rd place in the multi server guilds ladder. Keep doing super check-ins and lottery and we will be there in no time!

4 Likes

We are now at level 17! :clap:
Just a little bit more to 3rd place :ok_hand:

3 Likes

We have taken third place :trophy:

Thanks to all of our members for sticking with us though everything. We’ll keep climbing until we get back up to #1 :partying_face:

2 Likes

If we all contribute, we will move on to 2nd place in no time. Sky is the limit for THIS guild!

Our guild is now level 18! :partying_face::tada:
Good job everyone! :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:
Keep it up and we will soon conquer 2nd place at the guild ladder. We are going all the way to the top :muscle:t3:

3 Likes

Hey team!

Just a reminder that we are still looking for our members to check in and show activity daily.
If we work together, we can overtake the #1 guilds from the older servers :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

Peanut has led us for a while and got us high.

I thank Peannut for his trust to make me your new leader. We wish him all the best and happy stepping.

Even though we don’t have many members, you should look at the quality and not the quantity. Our guild is moving up REALLY fast. Keep up the good work and we will soon reach 2nd place at the guilds ladder. Please keep checking in daily and, if you can, buy lottary tickets.

I would also like you to welcome zuppata as the new co-leader next to gwendyl. He is a good gamer and contributor.

You are ALL welcome to give me your thoughs and advices.

Happy stepping team!

2 Likes

Our guild is now level 19.
We could progress much faster if we all check-in daily.

@Rocky7 I see I now have a little crown next to my name. Thank you! :partying_face:

1 Like

@Shmee you welcome! You earned it my man (or girl)

1 Like