Xiaomi Mi Band connectivity?

I suppose it since Mi band is a fitness tracker and not a smartwatch, it doesn’t work the same as an Apple watch or a fitbit,
but when I sync my Mi Band to my phone, will I be able to collect the registered steps?

(I love your apps by the way ^υ^ )

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately Mi Band charges a very expensive licence fee so it’s not supported at the moment but we’ll keep checking with them and will make it happen as soon as we can.

Thank you for replying!

Any chance this is already possible in an indirect way?
For example, if my mi band is connected to the health app, can I also connect Fitness RPG to the health app and sync my steps?
I think something similar is possible with google fit, but I’m not sure if there’s workaround for iOs devices too

Hi, yeh this works but unfortunately this feature has to wait a little while as we have plenty of things to do at the moment. Please keep checking the updates’ release notes :slight_smile:

I really don’t mind waiting, especially if the Google Fit workaround is possible :relieved:
But I cannot make it work.
I followed some other instructions into this forum, but I can’t see fitness RPG in my connected apps in google fit. (It is among the apps connected to google account, but that doesn’t do a lot of course)

It should still be supported though, right? Am I doing something wrong?

That’s weird, can you please try to tap the Google Fit button again (it’s in the Fit Tower popup not settings)? It should try to authorize your Google Fit account again.

Sorry for the late reply. My only options are Phone, AppleWatch, and FitBit.
I don’t know if this matters, but I’m on iOS

Any chance of Huawei Band 3 Pro? A lot of Chinese and European players have Huawei phones and watches/fitness trackers.

Hi, unfortunately fetching mi-fit steps through healthkit is not supported in the current version. This could happen in the future but not in the upcoming versions planned.

If you can export your steps from Huawei Band to Google Fit, then you can sync Google Fit and use those steps in Fitness RPG.

That is exactly what I do. But I need to sync first to Huawei health app, the the heath app to Google fit, then Google fit to fitness rpg. It works, just a lot of steps.

Glad it works. Unfortunately there’s no immediate plan to support Huawei wearables but it could happen in a future update if we have more Huawei wearable users. Can’t make any promise though :frowning:

I have google fit too, and I see my steps just fine. Problem is, I can’t connect apps to Google fit for some reason. Must be an ios thing, I guess.
Thank you so much for your replies, and for your great work so far

It is possible to sync Mi band steps to Google fit now, some restrictions apply tho and I’m not really familiar with the details. (I have done it earlier on one phone but can’t do it on another older device). You can try Google the instructions if interested.

1 Like