Will still not sync with health in iphone

Im missing atleast 3000 steps every day, any chance it will be fixed soon?

Hi @ViSka, can you please update Wokamon to the newest version? We’ve fixed a critical health crash issue with iOS 13. Please let me know if you are still having issues.

I am updated to the latest version and still cannot sync with Apple Health. Please advise.

Thanks

@SummerCutie3, just to confirm that the version code is 3.6.4 (you can find in the bottom of the settings). What happens after you click the sync icon, does it say no activity or crash?

Yes it is version 3.6.4. It just crashes when I try to sync. Hasn’t synced properly since October 28th.

I suspect it might have something related to day light saving, can you please try to reinstall the app? Please remember to save your progress with Facebook connect. Please let me know how it goes!

I don’t understand why I can’t login to the account for this forum. I don’t use any of the 3 types of save functions you’re offering.

Got Apple Health to sync yesterday. Of course it would only sync a weeks worth so I lost the other week but glad it’s finally working.