V4.1 Release Notes

Hi guys,

V4.1 is now under phased release (iOS players can visit the app page and update it manually, Android players will be selected by Google Play to receive this update). In this update, we are taking one step back to simplify the game by removing the Fit-Pt concept.

Release notes:

Optimizations:

• Remove Fit-Pt all together, which means Fit-Pt chests are now earned by steps only
  • Home screen UI layout rearrangement

Bug fixes:

• Copies for archer skins
  • Copies for some pet names
  • Copies for Stele instructions
  • A random bug which will cause navigations buttons to disappear in Adventure mode

Please let us know if you have any feedback. Happy walking!

1 Like

I’m missing the button to go to here. Can’t find it in the new interface.

Hi, please make sure you’ve updated the app to v4.1. It might not be available on Google Play for you yet.

I still can’t see any button. Can you explain where it should be? Maybe I’m just overlooking it. Maybe a screenshot? I’m on Android so that could be the problem too. Game is up to date.

Hi, can you please check if you are with v4.1 (settings -> about us -> credit). If not, please check the store again. We’ve just ended phased release for Google Play.

Found it! Might have been there before, but haven’t searched in that place. Could be a far stretch for newcomers to find it there.

Hi, I can’t find where to upgrade the tower multipliers?

Love the new layout otherwise!

No worries, found it! Under player now :grin:

1 Like