V4.0 Release Notes

I should have read the notes about the Medal of Honor bug. I’m also in the negative balance. User ID q9mpyq

1 Like

Hi @Raczom, can you please try to save your data 1st (in the settings)? Please let me know when it’s done.

It’s in our to-do but we haven’t come up with a solution. We’ll discuss this in our next feature meeting. Thank you for letting us know.

2 Likes

@Norrybot @Laura_Mills @Ariel_Martin, thank you for the waiting. I’ve sent the honor badges (a little extra for the trouble you’ve gone through) to your in-game mail. We are releasing an update to fix this issue so please do not purhcase any additional arena chest which could lead to bad data.

Thanks!
Mars

Done. Now the balance is positive but only because of activities done today.

1 Like

Maybe you can convert 10 commons into 1 uncommon. Something like that. Or get coins for pets so you can upgrade other pets.

I see the reward has been adjusted. It is not doubled. Could you explain why the amount of energy has been changed (through out the whole game) anyway? Is it to be more balanced this way? Just to be sure. Not complaining just curious why.

This is a nice pet name. :smile:

2 Likes

Put them in the pet grinder and get out random parts for pets you don’t have maxed? (obviously at much less than a 1-1 ratio)

So sorry but I bought a honor equipment chest before I found out abt the bug and now I have negative honor badges. Is there any way you can fix this for me? Thx in advance. Game Id: ekjg3m

1 Like

Thank you for being so responsive!

Thank you for the waiting. I’ve sent the honor badges (a little extra for the trouble you’ve gone through) to your in-game mail. We are releasing an update to fix this issue so please do not purchase any additional arena chest which could lead to bad data.

Thanks!

Sounds a cool idea! I’ll pass to our game designer

Hey @marspark can you also raise the reward for guide check in? Everything has doubled except for daily check-in guide reward :<

@Ha_Nguyen I’ll let our game designer know. Thank you for the feedback.