V3.1.6 Release Notes

Hi guys,

I’m pleased to let you know that V3.1.6 is live. It’s still a bug fix version, however, we’ve been working our ass off for a major update including an improved equipment system + a new class. We’ll be posting details soon. Please stay tuned!

Release Notes

Optimizations:

• Startup tutorial tweaks

Balance changes:

• Reduce the number of ‘random stage completion’ daily quests from 4 to 2, but increased all daily quests’ rewards (the total rewards of daily quests are not changed)

Bug fixes:

• Cannot collect Fit Chests or convert steps from past days occasionally
  • Tutorial stuck issues
  • Red-dots on Power-ups when no power-ups can be leveled
  • Typos

Please let us know if there are any issues.

Happy walking!
Mars

2 Likes

On the one hand, that red-dot is now gone for me. :slightly_smiling_face:

On the other hand, I’ve got some more red-dots. Not sure if they were there already and are still there, or they are new since the update.

Clicked on history since there is a red-dot.

July 9th is now misbehaving. Can’t make the red-dot go away. :grimacing:

As a side note, I recently stopped entering my weight and height daily. Too much trouble to re-enter it everyday. Would like to request once again that it defaults to yesterday’s weight and height, and so on, and so on. My height never changes and my weight barely changes. Would be much quicker and easier for me to re-enter my weight if it defaulted to yesterday’s weight. Wouldn’t have to scroll the wheel so far.

1 Like

@Rhandar thank you for pointing it out. We’ve found the cause of the bug and will fix it in the next minor update.

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved:@marspark Hey! I’m not able to get into my game. I tried Test Flight and w/out Test Flight. Is there a work around? Thanks.

@roXstar I’ve sent you a private message. Helps me to respond faster :slight_smile:

1 Like