V0.6 damage explanation

Hello
Why is it that after V0.6 the story mobs are now doing about 2x the damage they did before the Update and my heroes does like 0.75x the damage on the mobs? (In 5-10) is it because my heroes are level 45 and the mobs are level 60 so I just need to level my heroes?
And backstab has an issue right now instead of getting increased damage it’s lowered to 12% less then the auto attack, so it’s not worth using the skill…

Hi @Lind,

The mob level wasn’t fined tuned in our previous version since we didn’t expect these many players to participate in our Beta. Your damage is reduced slightly because of the manual cast system.

Despite the changes, we’ve tried our best to balance everything with the new manual cast system and other balance changes. If there’s anything you think is out of shape, then please let us know!

Thank you very much for your participation, patience, and understanding!

Happy walking!
Mars

1 Like

Hi Mars

I edited my post to add the issue with backstab, but I think it was a few moments after your reply. Is backstab now doing the correct damage then?

我和楼主有同样的想法。刺客现在的技能被砍得😂,实在是有点不忍直视,顶一波(我能理解你们的英文对话,但我不能很好的表达自己,所以最后还是用中文写,你可以借助Google翻译)

I’ll pass your concern to our game designer when he comes back from holiday and we’ll discuss this:slight_smile: