Using rubies to speed up super plant explorer and etc

It would be super helpful if you could add a pop up for each time you click the use rubies button for plant explorers–it’s really easy to accidentally tap that option while collecting the finished expeditions. I’m trying to save up my rubies and keep wasting them on speeding up the explorer! There is a pop up, of course, if you don’t have enough rubies, but if you do it automatically uses them, and that’s not cool.

Another suggestion–this has been driving me nuts since I started playing–can you speed up the opening of flasks? Like maybe have all of the rewards display at once like the results of explorations? It’s so tedious to sit there and open them one after another, and most annoyingly, on the last reward there is about a 5 second lag before you can close out. It makes me hate opening flasks.

Also, I’m just sayin, I will never spend $9.00 on the amethyst tree. No way. If it were half that price I’d be happy to support you guys in that way, but the price as it is is wayyyy out of control. I guarantee you many more people would go for a 3 or 4 dollar option, and you’d probably make a lot more money in the end.

Otherwise your game is super cute and one of the better collection games I’ve yet to play. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Hi clamcake,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

In the next update, we are going to have another speed up button in the Quest page. It’s separated to the current Explore/Get button so that players won’t accidentally tap it anymore.

We will definitely take the rest of the feedback to our planning sessions and review them individually. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree! It would also be really nice if, instead of having to click through each “lucky pack” individually (especially after visiting friends), there were a sort of Techsaur button that would just suck them all up at once. Clicking through my own quest results – fine. But it would be much nicer not to have to click through all the rewards of visiting one friend-world at a time.

Overall, this game is much more addictive than it should be! :slight_smile:
Thanks!