Twin Peak Guild

Can someone wealthy please set up another guild please :moneybag::blush: missed joining the only one open twice now :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

It costs 50,000 energy to make one, so whomever starts one will have to REALY take one for the team since that is a lot of charachter levels they are giving up at the start. Once we get some power ups under our belt that won’t be so bad. :-):grinning:

I think either the developers or someone who was cheating and got booted started the first guild. Luna kindly took it over. So so far no actual people have built up the needed energy to make one!

2 Likes

@Jax yes I do :grinning: I will wait patiently !

1 Like

To tell the truth, I was surprised to see a guild so early. 50k energy it’s a lot with starting rates.

Anyway I was lucky that there were 2 spaces. Keep checking, we might level up eventually since not many people doing super check in.

2 Likes

Keep checking the Ramblers guild. I upgraded it last night and it filled up quickly. While there are folks waiting to join, I’ll try to stay on top of those not checking in and give them the boot after 3 days. There may be some spots in the morning, so keep an eye on it :smirk:

4 Likes

Thanks …I meant Twin Peak and have edited the post :woman_facepalming: (Senior moment)

1 Like

I’m waiting to join Ramblers also

1 Like

Can you save a spot for me, please?

Rah - if you send me your ID, I’ll try sending you an invitation.

Oh my gosh guys! Guilds aren’t totally server specific. If a guild leader from another server invites you, using your gamer id, you will get an email and you can join a guild from another server. I had no idea!

rdq5n4
To join twin peaks Guild please…I guess there will be a waiting list at some Point ?

Great - invitation sent!

i’ll have the 50k energy either today or tomorrow at the latest and will be starting up another guild :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks but still can’t join as is full :roll_eyes:

rdq5n4
Me me me please !

1 Like

Doh - there was only one spot open and someone beat you to it! Folks are fast on the new server. Hopefully the new guild starts soon. Otherwise I’ll upgrade Ramblers on Saturday, (most likely) so there should be a few extra spots available.

1 Like

It’d be great to have you with us. Hope you can join soon.

1 Like

There’s a new Guild just opened
Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I’m gonna start a new guild in the next few days. I’m new and may not know all the strategies, but I’ll be sure to take care of everyone in my crew. #StrawHats

1 Like

z3jk8v - is my invitation code, is that what needed to send me invitation?

My master code rgx9k

I’m now level 40 and looking for guild!

Active 10k walker :slight_smile:

1 Like