To high level to get master

Hi,

I did not checked master/ apprentice function before I was like lvl 40 and the bonus is great. Does support have Such possibility to give me Master ( might be random :)) so i can get the bonus from it? I like this game and do not want to start from beginning Just to get the bonus :frowning:

It’s too bad that you missed out, but it’s not as bad as it looks. That complete set of 5-star priest equipment at level 67 is nice, but you should be finding parts of the holy set, an even better 5-star set, at about the same time you are awarded the resurrection set.

There’s nothing awarded to you, as an apprentice, that you won’t be able to find on your own, just playing through the story.

I say this as a player who also has no master, because there were no masters when I passed 30th level. @Saladiman posted his master code here first, so he probably doesn’t have a master either.

So, if you’re happy playing the game, don’t worry about it. It is not a mistake that will haunt you forever. Trust me on that. In a month or two, you will have forgotten all about it.

Thank you for your reply. Just noticed today that it is not going to be very hard to get this as i am getting close to get 4* set eq after few days. :slight_smile: ( 1st piece from eq shop, but still :))

1 Like

Also consider using the 3-star celestial set, since it lets you cast holy shield on 2 targets instead of just 1. If memory serves, you only need 3 pieces from that set to get the effect.

I used the celestial set until I had 5 pieces from the 5-star holy set. The holy set requires 5 pieces from the set to get the 2-target effect.