The session failed when it reconnected

I have done my focus session but the network disconnected after the session is completed. Then I got reconnected but it told me that I have 16 mins+ left and failed the session.

I hope this would be fix soon.

Hi, thank you for reaching out. The network connection shouldn’t be a problem but the attempt to reconnect may lead to the failure of the focus session (e.g swipe down the notification control center will be counted as accessing other apps in some rom). Can you please check if you’ve enabled everything in the Settings -> Improve focus section? Please let us know!

You can also click the why failed? that one will be opened up to improve focus settings. Sometimes, it must be a connectivity issue. Also, you did not load into an offline mode. If you did not load into an offline mode, that focus plant is online. If you load into the offline mode, the focus plants are offline. Sometimes, you see the connect button. That one will exit the offline mode. How long the wi-fi disconnected. Sometimes, it might be 0 or 1 bar on wi-fi. The wi-fi must be range in 10 - 15 meters. The wi-fi disconnected when that is out of range. The mobile data will turn on automatically. Sometimes, the Play Store update the app on wi-fi which must be because the application failed the focus timer. the Play Store had left less than 1GB of storage and that will stop the application from auto-update. Sometimes, the Play Store did not update on a mobile network connection. You may include a data charge that may apply. The Play Store selected the default on Auto-Update over the wi-fi in Android devices. So, you might see a black screen come out and killed the focus plant app when you were using the focus timer and the notification also closed while the Play Store is installing and applying the update. You can check the Play Store settings in the Play Store. First, tap the Play Store. Second, if you are using the latest version of the Play Store, tap profile. You will see the pop-up list. Third, tap the settings. Fourth, tap on the network preferences. Sixth, you need to tap the Auto-Update settings. The last one, you tap off. This one is not recommended, you will run into some bug issue when you did not update the application. You must be from a previous build and updated to the latest build on the focus plant app. You can also turn off the specific application when the Play Store is updating the app. First, tap back if you are in the settings. Second, if you are using the latest version of the Play Store, tap profile. Third, tap on my app and game. Fourth, it will give you a summary and how many updates are pending. Five, if the focus plant app is listed as the update pending. Sixth, tap the focus plant app. Seven, tap more. The last one, untick enable the auto-update app. This one is not recommended. You might run into a bug issue when you did not update the specific app. The Play Store updated the Play Store version before you download the update of the applications. If you are not using the latest version of the Play Store. First, tap Play Store. Second, tap Menu. Third, Scroll down to the last menu page. Fourth, click the settings. Five, You will see the auto-update settings on your network preferences. Seven, scroll down to the last page of your settings. Eight, tap the Play Store build version to check for the update. Last one, A newer version of the play store will be downloaded and installed on your devices. If you are not using the latest version of the Play Store. First, tap Play Store. Second, My app and game. You have 3 tabs. The update is in one place. Installed app and game on another place. Not Installed app and game on another place. Four, if you click the update all, you might see a pop-up screen, if you untick the Enable Auto Update and your auto-update has been disabled for a specific app. Would you like to continue with these specific app updates? Tap yes, if you would like to update. Tap No, if you don’t like to update. Five, tap the Focus Plant app. Six, tap more. The last one, untick the enable auto-update. On May 8, that is an outgoing update on that application and the Play Store when you sent. You failed the focus session because the previous build is 2.1 and updated to the latest version is 2.2.1 due to the Play Store is installing and applying the update on wi-fi and close the focus plant’s session notification on the notification bar. That is a version where you connected to the wi-fi connection before the update and the focus session are running. You can’t open the Play Store app if you didn’t put the Play Store app into the whitelisted while during the focus session. The focus plant app was due to a restart when the version was changed and established a connection and to the server and failed the current session. When the session timer was finished, you can check to see if there is any pending update to install.

1 Like