The Power of Zen

Good News and Bad News

First, the good news. I now have a 97% chance for Zen to reach level 3 during the next rebirth attempt. This both calms and relaxes me. I am now in a state of zen with my Zen. :slightly_smiling_face:

Now, the bad news. I had a 95% chance for Zen to reach level 3 during its most recent rebirth attempt. It failed! Took me about a month to collect the 25 Zen parts needed to make the attempt!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::scream:

Oops. Sorry about that outburst. I’s all good. I’m back to channeling my inner zen again. Calm. Peace. Oh, yes. I feel very relaxed. I’m in my happy place. Everything is becoming so serene. How serene you might ask? There’s really only one way to phrase my answer.

SERENITY NOW! :grimacing:

Hahaha! :crazy_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Damn that’s really unlucky! I guess this is the perfect moment to meditate in Pocket Plants: Focus!

1 Like

It’s not all bad. I got Wrinkle to 7 stars with just a 7% chance quite some time ago. I also got Twinkie to 4 stars without incident (was a nail biter :grimacing:). So who am I to really complain?

The random number generator giveth and the random number generator taketh away. :crazy_face:

Speaking of plants, also woke up today to the sight of our one houseplant leaking water on its stand and on the carpet. Too much water, not enough pot. Oops! My bad!

Should have literally focused on plants yesterday! :crazy_face: