Subscription error

I switched to a yearly subscription from a quarterly before the next payment for the quarterly was due but was charged for the yearly upon switching. A while later I was also charged for a quarterly subscription. Why was I charged for both and why does it still say quarterly subscription when I have proof I should be on yearly?

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Can I please grab your game id for investigation? Rest assured that we’ll refund you if you are charged additional times. Please send the game id to mars.zhu@shikudo.com for faster response.

Thank you for your patience!

My game ID is p7v4jp
Thank you

Thank you for the game id. Can you please login and see if you are on the yearly subscription (open the subscription page and see if the highlight is on the yearly option)? I’ve also refunded your quarterly purchase. It may take sometime before the money is refunded to your account.

Please let me know if there’s any problem and thank you for your support and patience!

My app says yearly but i just got an email saying quarterly

Hi, you can stop renewing the quarterly subscription. It’s weird that it’s still trying to charge you even when it’s refunded.

Please let me know if it did charge so I can refund again.

Thanks!

I was charged again for quarterly when I should have a yearly pass. How do I stop this from happening?