Step counter is not working since last update!

Device: Galaxy S9+
Android version: 10
Game User: vb228g

1 Like

Same for me. My Garmin has 13000+ steps for today and this app has 0!

1 Like

Yup. Broken. Uninstalled, reinstalled, and now get an error message which says to update the app version, but there is no updated version of the app on Google play.

@marspark

Hi guys,

Thank you for reaching out. We’ve patched an urgent bug which stops collecting steps for random users and uploaded to Google Play. Please update it as soon as you can.

If you can please let me know your game id @Wes_Milks, @Brussels then I can send over some compensations. I’ve also sent over the steps to you @Rocky7, please collect them in the mail box before walking your steps today.

Thank you for your patience!
Mars

@marspark
I collected the steps from the mail box as you told me but I did it before I updated the app and did not get them. Now it is gone. Also, I didn’t get multiple chest rewards from the past few days. Maybe I even lost the lottery price from last night becouse I couldn’t buy tickets.

Hi, no worries, I’ve sent over some fit chest rewards with some more energy to your mail. Please collect them and make sure you’ve updated to the latest version. Happy walking!

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for the quick response. I’ve performed the update and all seems to be working.

My ID is: w8y5dp on the Twin Peak server if that matters.

No worries, I’ve sent over some fit chest rewards with some more energy to your mail. Happy walking!