Share focus time among Focus Quest, Focus Plant, and Striving

You must connect “Focus Quest” to “Striving” to share focus time between them.

You must connect “Focus Plant” to the same “Striving” account to share focus time among “Focus Quest”, “Striving”, and “Focus Plant”.

Share focus time with “Striving”

1. Download “Striving” and create an account

2. Connect to “Striving”

• Via Focus → Sync

• Via Settings → Account → Sign in with Striving

3. Your future focus sessions in “Striving” and “Focus Quest” will be uploaded automatically and you can share them with any of the apps

Share focus time with “Focus Plant”

1. Once you’ve connected “Focus Quest” to “Striving”, connect “Focus Plant” to the same “Striving” account

2. Your future focus sessions in “Focus Plant”, “Striving” and “Focus Quest” will be uploaded automatically and you can share them with any of the apps

FAQ

Q: I’ve connected to “Striving” / “Focus Plant” but I can’t sync focus minutes

You can only sync focus sessions starting after the moment you connect to Striving. i.e, if you connect “Striving” at 10 am, only focus sessions starting after 10 am will be synced over.

Please don’t disconnect from “Striving” because it will reset the sync start time each time you re-connect to “Striving”.

1 Like

Bug: when I click on account and sign in with shikudo account, it shows page/oauth then close immediately, on app it shows disconnect but I still have not signed in?

Hi @binhjy1, thank you for reaching out. Do you mean you’ve successfully created an account and it didn’t redirect you back to the game? What happens if you try to press the connect button again?

Bug: when I click on account and sign in with shikudo account, it shows page/oauth then close immediately, on app it shows disconnect but I still have not signed in?

Ah it works now thanks, everything seems ok but just the message is confusing, it shows “Can not sync any focus time from focus plaint”, I suggest “There is no focused time from Focus Plaint, focus now”

1 Like

If you have signed in to the Focus Plant within the shikudo accounts and you press the connect buttons on the Focus Quest. The Focus Quest app will redirect to the focus url, the Focus Quest will not ask your account email and password due to the Focus Plant app was logged in. When the Focus Quest is establishing a connection to the server, you might see Exsiting Progress is found and serving it up right now due to the cloud server have your old progress. If there is none on the cloud server, they will be sync with your progress. So the shikudo accounts will connected after establishing the server connection.

Addition to the topics, the Focus Quest log in link is https://account.shikudo.com/#/oauth/authorize?redirect_uri=focusquest://handleShikudoAccountAuth. Sometimes, you might wait for a little while to connected to accounts. Sometimes, a restart is required if you have old existing progress in the cloud. Sometimes, you might need to re-open that account tab to see if it was completed and connected to the accounts. If you logged in from one application, the Focus Plants will immediately happens when you opened the apps.

I happens the same to me. When I try to sync the screen closes…

HEEELP

When I click this link, the same thing happens.

@Clara You can now download “Striving” then connect both “Focus Quest” and “Focus Plant” to the same “Striving account”.

Hi, ive recently changed phones and although i was able to get me progress for focus plant, i cant access any of my progress from focus quest. Ive signed up to striving but it does not bring up my progress with focus quest. What can i do to get it back? I dont want to use all my progress