[RESOLVED] Stopping at 92 perecent

Hi @pancs000, glad to hear it’s all working again. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever have any issues :slight_smile:

Hi @marspark!
Unfortunately now I am having another problem, the game is not counting my steps since yesterday’s afternoon . It is connected to my phone though, any advice?

Thanks

Hi pancs000,

We are also investigating this issue at the moment and have a bug tracking update coming this week. In this update we will be able to track exactly what went wrong in the step tracking system and hopefully will be able to get a full diagnose on the issue. I’ll get in touch as soon as the update is available in the stores. Thank you!

I haven’t had a problem for some time but I had the freezing problem this morning. I’ve lost a whole week’s progress, several supers and the ice world. Is it possible to get that progress back?
My id is Yn@N48VP!.

Thanks, @marspark, I will be looking forward to the bug tracking update! In case the info helps, I tried reinstalling the game but the step tracking system still did not work.

@Sariel713 I had the freezing issue for a while, but after @marspark recovered my data for the second time, I connected my user ID to the Google Play account, so that my progress was always saved even when I had to reinstall the program. Highly recommend it :slight_smile:

Oh I’ve also done that. I did it the first time I lost my data and its worked fine before but for whatever reason google play hasn’t returned the most recent data. It’s at least a week out of date.

Hi Sarel713,

I’ve refreshed your account on our side, would you like to see if the progress is back now? Thank you!

Thank you @marspark its been restored to what it was. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Hi @pancs000, the latest version v2.2.6 has just gone live. If you are still having the step countering issue, please let us know so we can further investigate with our enhanced log system.

@Kasssie3 @Sariel713 @s22444414444

The loading issue fix update (v2.2.6) is now live in both stores. Please let me know how you go with this update.
Thank you for your patience with us.