[RESOLVED] Pocket plants stop loading at 92% ... bye

So my pocket plant stops loading at 92% ever since the latest update. I’ve been waiting the team to release another update for 2 weeks and today I can’t wait any longer, so I deleted the app and reinstall. It works! I enter the game successfully. But, all my data is gone… stupid me didn’t connect the game to Game Center :pensive: i can’t afford another round of time and effort to restart everything and I decided to just say bye to it…

There’s already a large thread about this issue and many people are getting their data restored.

Hi, sorry to hear that you are also affected by the data loss issue. Can you please let us know your old game id or your device name (found in settings -> general -> about )?

We are sorry the build takes this long because normally a new build will take a minimum of 1 weeks’ time since the whole process involves finding the issue + fixing the issue + QA + publisher’s approval + app store’s approval, not to mention it is a very tricky bug.

We’ll keep you updated as soon as the build is live. Thank you very much for your patience and support!

@Boomboomboom

The loading issue fix update (v2.2.6) is now live in both stores. Please let me know how you go with this update.

Thank you for your patience with us.

Hi Marspark,

I don’t have my old id… my account name is Winnniee, please let me know if there’s anything else you need for me to get back my account?:frowning:

Can I please grab your current game ID? The ID is found on the game settings page. Thank you!

Hi Marspark,

My current game id is MCsMPUKp!

Hey marspark, sorry my game name is Winnieee instead.

I got 5 worlds, 100 plants and 24 super plants

Hi,

I’ve found your previous progress and have transferred it to the new ID. Would you like to check if everything is OK now? Thank you!

Hi,

Yes! Everything is there!

Thank you SO MUCH!!!

The same thing happened. I deleted the game and reinstalled it, but all my data is lost.