[RESOLVED] My data loss after reinstall the game

I loss my data after reinstall the game,could you help me save my data back, my new ID is vPSx~+An@,thanks~

Hi millylee,

I have transferred the previous progress to the new ID. Would you like to see if you can access the progress now? Thank you!

Thanks you ,I got my data back :slight_smile:

1 Like

The same thing happened to me. My new ID is FCwMZj2n! but I do not remember my old ID. Can you please try to get my data back? Thanks

Hi @Carolin, sorry to hear you are having issues with Pocket Plants. Have you changed your Username in your old game? And do you remember how many worlds/plants have you unlocked?

My username was Caro, and now it is the default Techsaur. I had 6 worlds, 112 plants and 36 super-plants

Hi @Carolin, we’ve transferred your account. Please note you’ll need to re-add your friends since you are now with a new account. The easiest way is to unfriend then refriend them so they’ll receive a message to add you back. Please let us know if you are having any other issue. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Mars

Thanks, I got all my data back :slight_smile:

Hello,
I was unable to play for several days due to the 91% bug. I finally ended up uninstalling/reinstalling and now my data is lost. I couldn’t get my old account ID because I couldn’t open the game but I was connected via Facebook. My new ID is vnjcC_!B*
Please help!

If I can’t get my progress back, I will have to delete the game. I’m not interested in starting over. I was almost finished with the ice world.

hihi…

another 91% victim who uninstalled and reinstalled and lost my data…

old ID - FChMssWrg
new ID - Mn5rWd@p@

thank you!!! i love your game…!!! and left feedback…! <3
faery hugs n wishes
fae nadine

Hi @fae_nadine your data is transferred, please let me know if you are having any issues.

Hello marspark.
Can you help me too?

Hi Amy,

I’ve transferred the progress just now. Would you like to check if the data is back? Thank you!

My data is back! Thank you so much! I’m not uninstalling again. I will wait for the fix. Thank you again. I am happy to be playing again :slight_smile:

@millylee @Carolin @AmyMose

The loading issue fix update (v2.2.6) is now live in both stores. Please let me know how you go with this update.

Thank you for your patience with us.