[RESOLVED] Lost Data and Can't Get It Back

Hello! I’ve been enjoying Pocket Plants quite a lot, and I’ve made a bit of progress. A few days prior to me losing my game data, the game progress wouldn’t save (which is also a bug from some of the other posts I’ve seen). It’s not the main issue, just something I wanted to put on the table.
Today, the game refused to load past 90~%, so I was forced to redowload the app. The first time round, it worked, and I could get my game data back, but it told me I hadn’t updated to the latest version yet, even though I had already done so yesterday.
So I updated it again, and the game began to crash whenever I opened it :confused: I redownloaded the app yet again, and there went my game data. :stuck_out_tongue:
It seems that I ran into several bugs one after another, a thing I’m rather disappointed about, but I’m certain that it’s nothing a good tweak with the codes can’t fix :slight_smile: I don’t remember what my old ID was, but my old username was Trash and my new ID is M3Bg3dbP@ .

Thanks for your time! If I was supposed to add this to an existing thread I apologise… :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi YearlyAquariAce,

I’m really sorry for all the troubles caused. The loading issue was a bug we had in v2.1.4. In v2.1.6 we had a bug fix to resolve the loading issue, however, the issue returned in v2.1.10. We are urgently investigate the issue at the moment and hopefully we will find a permanent solution ASAP.

The good news is I have found your progress in the database and have transferred it to the new ID. Would you like to see if you can access it now?

Thank you!
Mars

Thank you!

It worked! My old account is back! Thank you so much! ^^

… the app says I haven’t updated it yet but I have? Multiple times?

I’m really confused :confused: is this the AppStore toying with me or is the app itself being weird?

Which app store did you download the update (v2.1.10)? Could you send us a screenshot of this issue (asking you to update)? Thank you!

Well, that issue resolved itself. It was kind of odd because I had to update the app three times before it stuck.
I can’t figure out how to check the version of the AppStore. Is that an Android thing or does Apple have it too? (I use an iPhone.)

The loading issue is affecting both iOS and Android players. However, this is the first time we are getting ‘need to update’ issue. We will further look into the issue there. :slight_smile:

Hi. :slight_smile:
I have the exact same problem, after having the loading bug I tried to uninstall the game and lost all my progress, even though the loading problem seems to be gone.
Could you help me get my data back please ? I really enjoy your game and I have been playing everyday for a month now.

Here is my current ID : FCZErF7P*
Here is my previous ID with all my progress : vnSbTh8jB

My username is the same for both : Tchoop

Thank you for reading me. :slight_smile:

Hi Tchoop,

Sorry for the troubles caused. I have transferred the progress to the new ID. Would you like to see if the progress is back now? Thank you!

Hi marspark,

Everything is back to normal, thank you so so much for taking care of the problem in such a short time !
I’m glad I can play again.

I wish you a wonderful day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi.Something really crap happens to me. I logged in to Pocket Plants in the morning and hours later I found the new plants and a new super plant I planted disappeared and the order from Olaf that I already filled appeared again, additionally the amount of amethyst came back to last night. Each time when I log in to the game, the level up happens again and again.

It happened over 3 or 4 days after the latest updated.

I really want to know what’s happen.

Hi lulalala,

We had data rollback issue in v2.1.6, this issue has been fixed in v2.1.10.

Are you using v2.1.10?

Thank you!

@Tchoop @lulalala

A new update is ready in both stores addressing the loading and data saving issues. Please let me know how you go with this update. Thank you for your patience.