Purchased sound effects during sale. Never got them

Made a payment with Google Play using real money during the event that said some sound effects were on sale. Said I was supposed to receive like five sound effects and 180 sunshine and it was on sale for $2.49 as the sale price for a few days. BGM sale still happening right now. I purchased a couple days ago, the payment went through on Google Play I can see it in my payment history. But I never received any of the sound effects or the sunshine. In fact it’s still trying to sell me the same ones every time I log into the app saying I don’t have them yet and they are not there for me to select. I tried to get a refund because I didn’t received them but Google Play says no refund so basically I’ve paid for nothing. I would prefer to receive the items then the refund but if I can’t get the items I should be able to get a refund. My ID is 2ky34g.

Still an issue. Ended up repurchasing So I could get while still on sale. Received them the 2nd time but I was charged 2x,.the first and 2nd for the same thing. Two payments for one thing on my Google Play purchase history. Please refund one.

Hi, thank you for reaching out. May I please grab your email for the payment so I can check it in our system? Thank you for your support and sorry for any inconvenience caused.