Pocket plants will not track my Fitbit steps

Hello, I have an issue with pocket plants tracking steps. It says I’m connected with Fitbit but it won’t track any steps I took. By the way I just recently set up my Fitbit with the app. I don’t think anything is wrong with my Fitbit because it is tracking in the Fitbit app. Please help.

Hi Memesaur,

Pocket Plants fetches steps from the Fitbit app. Please make sure always sync steps in Fitbit first before fetching them in Pocket Plants.

If you have done that and the game is still not fetching any steps from the Fitbit app, could you try to revoke the Fitbit authorization and re-authorize Pocket Plant again to see if that would solve the issue?

To revoke authorization:

1. Go to www.fitbit.com and log in
  2. Go to Account settings (top right icon on dashboard page) > Applications
  3. Find ‘Pocket Plants by Shikudo’ and revoke access

Reconnect Fitbit after revoking access in Pocket Plants:

1. Please make sure Pocket Plants is removed from background
  2. Go to Connect page and you should see the Fitbit authorization is failed
  3. Tap Fitbit button to initiate the re-authorization process
  4. Please make sure you tick the ‘activity and exercise’ box when the Fitbit authorization window pops up
  5. Tap allow button and follow the prompt to go back to the game

Please let me know how you go with this.

Thanks!

Hello thank u very much! It works perfectly now! But I have another issue. Today I opened up my game and everything restarted! It brought me back to the beginning of the game and I lost all my stuff! I also lost my amethyst tree that I paid 8.99 for! Please help me either get back to my initial safe game or restore my purchases.

Hi Memesaur,

I think I found your progress in our database. Can I please have your current game ID? The ID is found on the game settings page. We can transfer the progress over.

Thank you for your patience!

Thank you, here it is: F3+Q7Ph5B

Thank you for that! I realized that your current ID is the same as the one we have in the database. We have refreshed the account and you should be able to see the progress now. Please let me know if you have any troubles.

Oh my goodness thank you so much! I give you 5 stars for the wonderful help!

1 Like

Thank you for your understanding and support!