Play Focus Plant using Striving

You must connect “Focus Plant” to “Striving”

1. Create a “Striving” account

2. Connect “Focus Plant” to “Striving”

• Via Sync

• Via Settings → Account → Sign in with Striving

3. Your future focus sessions in “Striving” and “Focus Plant” will be uploaded automatically and you can share them with any of the apps

FAQ

Q: I’ve connected to “Striving” but I can’t sync focus minutes

You can only sync focus sessions starting after the moment you connect to “Striving”. i.e, if you connect “Striving” at 10 am, only focus sessions starting after 10 am will be synced over.

Please don’t disconnect from “Striving” because it will reset the sync start time each time you re-connect to “Striving”.

2 Likes

I did this morning the connection with Striving and Focus Plant, but the data time made after the connection doesn’t appears in History time of Focus Plant

Hi @Kimby, have you pressed the sync button in Focus Plant?

Yes, i did it in Sync focus time and in Account

Hi, thank you for the updated info. Can you please let me know both the game id for Focus Plant and Striving? I’ll check the connection and data.

1 Like

Sure, this are the game id
Focus Plant: vw8xn8
Striving: gzv87r

Hi, thank you for the updated info. I’ve checked our database and your accounts are linked correctly. Do you still have the sync issue? If so, can you please do a 5-minute session in striving and try to sync in focus plant again?

Please let me know how it goes.

1 Like

Thank you! I tried with the 5 minute session in striving and is going well :smiley:

1 Like

My Striving Account ID is qpr54q.
My Focus Plant: w69wx7
My Focus Quest: kxbx48

Hi,

Your data are linked correctly. Can you please let me know what exactly is not working?

Thanks!