Plant Nursery Hearts

Hello, I’ve finally gained 3 hearts for my plant in the nursery after many many raindrops. It’s not levelled up to level 3 however, do I need to keep going or is this a fault?
Thank you in advance!

You need to keep going, it’s going to Cost you like millions of water until you get this done :frowning:

1 Like

Seems odd that there’s 3 hearts but you don’t reach the target once you get them. I must have already used over 3,000,000 drops so far :frowning:

1 Like

You must need to meet the bonding point to the requirement of the bonding point to use the elevate into Stage III. If the requirement is 300 bonding point and your bonding point is almost full to the requirement of the bonding point and then you gained 25 or 35 bonding point and totally your plant will level up into stage III. If you don’t elevate on full and it might be failed and if you elevate on full and it might be success.

1 Like

:warning: The nursery plants can’t stay in the nursery for so long. If you want a higher rate of success, short time finish up the task. If you want a lower rate of success, longer time finish up the task. When you elevate, they might cut half of your bonding point and use up your essence if you are less than 80% and elevate button say failed. If you are more than 80%, the plants will elevate, form Stage III and the elevate button say success. All the bonding points will be removed and the plants keep their nursery hearts when you elevate them. After you elevate them, there is one more jar in the nursery. If you are using the older version, the elevate button will be used 1 essence only. If you are using the newer version, the minimum essence is 2 and the maximum essence depending on how many you select.