Nursery issues please help

It has been a week but I don’t know what to do…
It shows evolve and then it shows there are no enough items check the sunshine market.
I don’t know what to buy and what to do.

Can anyone help me please,

You might need a grassland essence to evolve it into stage III. Actually, grassland essence is very rare, it sometimes shows up in the treasure chest, sunshine shop. If you need to find the grassland essence, it cost you 12 sunshine. I found by the name by saw the image that indicates the green surface with the leaves on the inside of the surface. First, you can use the video to collect the sunshine. Second, you need to go to the task to get the chest, Third, watch the free videos to collect the treasure chest. Four, after the free videos, were finished and they opened those free treasure chests in the gardener. Five, you opened up your treasure chest took out from the task. Six, if you cannot see the grassland essence on the sunshine shop, use the videos to refresh the sunshine shop. Seven, you might find the seeds on the first page, it pops up for 1 or 2 or 3 seeds only. Eight, if you don’t see what you find, you might need to check one by one page. The last one, if you watched all the videos, you still cannot find but they might be popping up in the different people sunshine shop or wait for the shop to be refreshed.
In conclusion, the essences, the suns and the raindrop might be pop up in the treasure chests too. Sunshine shop will be refreshed every 6 hours so they will be refreshed 4 times a day.

1 Like

It refreshes every 8 hours, so 3 times a day. Lovely comprehensive post. :star_struck:

1 Like

@DKTrue, you are correct because the timer is counting down from 8 hours. I did not notice the timer was counting down from 8 hours.

1 Like