Nursery Accumulation - Please Help

Hi everyone,
I’m in dire need of help because of my nursery. Months ago, my phone stopped working and by the time I got a new one and downloaded Focus plant again a considerably amount of time had passed. Before my old phone broke down I had a plant in nursery that I was hoping to evolve to stage 3. By the time I got back, the plant was still there but it had accumulated 50 requests. At first I changed the plant in the nursery hoping the number of requests would automatically reset, but that did not happen unfortunately.
As someone who uses the app for couple of hours everyday, I have been dedicating all my raindrops to reducing the number of these requests - but the lowest I was able to reach was 44, before it went up to 50 again. It has been months and I am getting desperate.
Does anyone have any advice?

1 Like

It seems like the request 1 task per day up to maximum 50 tasks. You can decrease the request by using water, essence and sometimes question.

1 Like

The problem is I have been trying that for months but I cannot keep up with it. It lowers up to 45, and the next day we’re back to 50… It’s so frustrating

The requests are automatically accumulated. You don’t have to finish all the requests. It’s useful when you focus for a month without doing any nursery requests, then you finally have some time and want to spend all the water/essences you’ve collected for the month.

1 Like