Not sure why I even bother

Out of frustration. I’ve only been playing a few days and while I feel I’m doing decently, I’m irritated. I see a lot of people in my guild with multiple 7* heroes with all 7* equipment over lv 200 and a lot of pets 5* or higher at lv 300+ etc etc. yes I know it will take some time to get there but the growth rate sucks. It’s massivley expensive to level up heroes, massively expensive to upgrade equipment given the very low rate of gaining coins. I could spend a crap ton of money to get loads of gems and packs and what not but that defeats the purpose. I’m getting my ass handed to me in world 5 normal at 58k per level, losing frequently in the G tier arena to a boy named Su, and Guard.xx (insert number here). I don’t know what to do. I walk a lot to get power gems and can’t level up my heroes for garbage. And the list goes on. I do well with spending gems on stuff but it seems that I’m behind. Or at least I feel that way.

Money gain is slow. fit stones (all types) gain is really slow. Costs to upgrade are very high. I mean I’m sorry but I’ve played RPGs before that are considered hard to progress where the level progression gold gain Ian way faster and balanced. And don’t get me started on the glyph system. Odds are very low. I may have gotten 3 chances out of maybe 200 (mass amount of power gems from the Fit bonus activities)for a shot at legendary and got common each time. I got massive commons, a handful of rare, and 4 epics. This was spent all of them on that system for two days straight. I get there’s a chance but the gamble is spending 200 to open epic immediately. If I drop $100 and get 72000 gems I could increase my chance.

Yeah. Frustrated.

Hi @Balthier thank you for your feedback.

Optimizing early stage players’ gaming experience has become our top priority right now. We are currently adjusting the early economics and planning some additional early stage features. Please check the forum regularly for upcoming feature updates.

Please be aware that server Twin Peak has opened for almost 5 months so falling behind is normal. One tip for the current build is always prioritise hero level over glyph. The glyph system is designed for mid-end gamers or whenever you are stuck with star-rating because of materials.

2 Likes

the game is meant to be a grind, if you could reach 7* heroes and legendary glyphs after only playing for a few days then very soon there wouldn’t be anything left to do.