No videos this am

There have been no videos all morning. There should be some kind of alternative to get your extra points when this happens. I don’t have my fit bit app open and it still is calculating my steps. I would prefer it not until the videos are available. Also the only way to get out of collecting your rewards if there’s no video when you want to wait for the extra 40% is to close and reopen the app. Also they’re all maxed out at eight hours. Not sure if I should just open them and get the reduced reward so they can start building again or leave them alone and hope the videos start soon!

3 Likes

Same problem here. No video from this morning ago.

My game also has no videos today (was working first thing this morning) :frowning:

Ditto. No videos. Holding out on app for steps so I can get the 20% bonus.

So it looks like everyone have the same problem. Me all day long - from 5am till 22.
So everyone have the same, reduced rewards and nobody is better or worse in this matter :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Still no ad bonus…:sob: sad day.:grinning:

1 Like

Day 2 of no add option. Poo.

1 Like

Same. No ads for the past 2 days

Also have no video ads available

Day 3, no ads still here either :slightly_frowning_face:

Two days no ads. Please fix this somehow.

Hi guys, we’ve contacted our ad provider and waiting for their reply. Will let you know as soon as we have something.

Thanks,
Mars

6 Likes

Same here. Super big bummer :unamused:

1 Like

Hi guys, can you please upgrade to the latest version (v1.1.2). We’ve switched the ad provider and it should work for everyone now.

Hi Mars, no update in the App Store at the moment (7.20am :uk:)

I’m on the latest version and ads have been working but only about 3/4 of the time.

Try tapping, says no ads, wait 4/5 seconds and repeat …I’ve found on the 4th or 5th attempt the ads are there

And the “watch now” button changes to a slightly brighter green when the ad is there …I’m learning patience :wink:

I receive ads. I have to wait a minute or two for them to come up for both crystal ads and step conversion ads. I didn’t realize this until the crystal ads kept showing up later. Then I waited during step conversion and the ads tab lit up after a minute or two. Sometimes around three minutes. Anyway, hope this helps some of you.

1 Like

You explained that so much more clearly than I did :grinning: