My game keeps getting rolled back

My game keeps reverting back to earlier save. And I’m losing steps because of it because when I open game it’s not allowing me to watch video to get the energy. I have to reclear stages relvl heroes and gear. Just lost 10k again. Possibly another 20k since can’t tell with each reset when it did let me get energy if it saved or not. My blue gems seem to stay just fine. Was using one device to get steps and another to watch adds for blue gems. First I tough might’ve happened because I didn’t log out of one device before opening again on one that is tracking the steps but even when I logged off the 2nd device and closed the app and reloaded on device where I was collecting the steps, it would log in and reload the game but did not give me option to watch video for energy but all the steps I took are there and being counted . Player id is r2m2bz server fitland. If the 2 device is issue will stop but I did not have issues first day doing this

1 Like

Connected to only one device and still not getting chance for energy but steps keep going up. Is there a limit to how many energy u can get per day from steps?

1 Like

When day changed things were working fine. Stuck to just one device and after 30k~ steps it’s not allowing me to get more energy but it keeps counting my steps. I leave game on in background in the home screen and when I open. To game back up it doesn’t reload and ask to watch video for the energy. Will try closing game completely after some steps to see if that works

1 Like

@Laharl, you need to manually save the game before switching to another phone. (it’s in the settings page)

1 Like

@Laharl, yes, the step->energy conversion is capped at 30k steps. We’ll make it more clear in a upcoming patch.

1 Like

thanks a lot for answers as i was having same problem as Laharl. by the way, 2 days have passed, can you update? thanks

1 Like

Ya still can’t collect steps past 30k. Even if I’m in game and take steps it won’t let me collect anything but my counter keeps going up. But at start of day this would work and would only collect a few energy. Still only using one device

1 Like