My app doesn't load anymore

Hi,
from yesterday night, when I open the app, it doesn’t load at all :((

Hi, do you still remember your game id by any chance? If you are using an Android phone, you can try to reinstall the game and let me know your new game id so I can do a manual transfer.

Thanks!

Hi, thank you for the answer.
I don’t remeber my ID :frowning:
When I open the app I see only the pic with the loading bar, but the bar remains always still at the beginning :frowning:
If I don’t reinstall the app there is any chance that it starts working again?
I 'm really worried to loose my progress, I’m playing with this app for years :frowning:

Hi @Malilla, have you connected to any 3rd party account like Facebook, Kongregate, GameCenter/Google Play? If so, then it’s safe to reinstall the game and then retrieve your data with connecting to these accounts.

If you are using Android, then it’s ok to just delete the game let us know your new game id. We can try to search your device and manually transfer the data.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks!
Mars

Hello and thank you again :slight_smile:
I have probably connected to facebook so I have a little more hope.
Anyway, I uninstalled the app (with sadness) and reinstalled it, but now the loading freezes at 91% :frowning:

Hi Malilla,

Hmmm that’s weird. Can you please try again under a different internet connection (4g <-> wifi)? 91% will also happen if you don’t have internet access.

Please let me know!
Mars

Hi,
I have uninstalled and installed the app three times and it always freezes at 91%.
Wifi, 4g, always the same. The connection works perfectly to download the game, but a second later when I open the app: 91%. Also changing the connection in between.
Thank you very much for your kindness, I feel sorry to keep bothering you.
I don’t want to give up though :frowning:

Hi, no problem and thank you for the update. Are you using Android? If so, can you please try to clear any game cache in the settings -> apps -> pocket plants -> storage -> clear storage and clear cache, then reinstall the game again?

Please let us know!

I was having the same issue- but after re-installing it seems to be fine.

1 Like

Hello @marspark!
I followed your instructions and it finally works! I’m so happy :smiley: I connected with facebook and I have all my worlds back! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:
Thank you so much :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Hi, sorry to piggyback on this post.
Have you removed the app from the Colombian AppStore? Because I have the same problem (crashing while loading) but I’m worried that if I uninstall I won’t be able to get it again.
Thanks in advance.

It should still be there. Can you please do a search of the game name?

Thanks! Problem solved :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like